http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The absolute truth about Muhammad in the bible...


Isaiah 42:1 “Here is my servant whom I uphold, my chosen one whom I delight; I will put my spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nation. He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the street. A bruised reed he will not break and smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on Earth. In his law, the Islands will put their hope…Let the desert and its towns raise their voices; Let the settlements where Kedar lives rejoice. Let the people of Selah sing for joy. Let them shout from the mountaintops; let them give glory to the Lord and proclaim his praise in the Islands. The Lord will march out like a mighty man, like a warrior he will stir up his zeal, with a shout, he will raise the battle cry and will triumph over his enemies.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment