http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

SIGNS OF THE TIMES: MACHINES…our teachers



Imagine this: a university from grade school to college without teachers except for few technicians to maintain classroom giant screens, machines and internet modems and yeah; few security guards. Who can teach you “The Theory of Relativity” better than Einstein himself? It is a fancy thought but very possible. If I am a teacher; I will go to my class with a small USB. I will be a sergeant at arms maintaining quiet in the class while my pupils/students watch my teaching video.

To hear someone say to a person asking question; “Google it” or “don’t ask me, ask Google” is no joke. The greatest teachers in our time are machines: Google and YouTube and yeah; Yahoo, Bing whatever but they are all machines. While we enjoy technology; the knowledge we can derive from it is truly mind boggling. Google gives you from few to millions of choices in reply to a query while YouTube provides you with tutorials that give Google a human face and a voice.

I was watching on YouTube some photography tutorials when some thoughts just sort of crashed into my mind. I have for quite sometimes wondered how I can post a YouTube video on my blog. I tried several techniques but nothing worked. I knocked on my head for an instant and said; YouTube. “How do I post a YouTube video on my blog,” I typed on the search box. On top of my screen among the series of answers was a video less than two minutes long.
Huh! How brainless of me…stupid; pleasantly stupid of me. In all YouTube video; there is a box for “share” but whenever I clicked that in the past…facebook, twitter and G+ icons appeared. That was how I shared video on facebook, twitter and my Google+. What I didn't notice; really stupid of me is there is a small arrow that when clicked opens a box that contains other social networks and one of it is “B” for blogger. It didn't take a minute to post one of my personal YouTube videos on my blog…buwahaha!

I can now post all of my personal YouTube videos and other videos especially rare and good Islamic videos that I like to keep and where others can watch on my blog :-)

NLK

No comments:

Post a Comment