http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Prophet’s Mosque: A GHOST OR A GLOWING PERSON (1 minute)


Huh! Is this a GHOST or a glowing person as the poster assumed in this video? This was a live video that one observer noted while the camera panned inside the Prophet’s mosque on a Friday. Who wouldn't be interested to see a glowing person so I clicked the video. I had to replay it several times trying to see if a bright light was seeping from above causing the figure in question to be brightly exposed but there was no noticeable beam of light hitting the white figure. I tried to look closely if persons next to the figure were likewise brightly exposed or if anyone else in the multitude of worshipers was or were brightly lighted that will indicate a bright bulbs at particular places inside the mosque but there was none. My skin crawled when I looked closely because the figure appeared to me more like a ghost than a normal person. Watch it; it’s only 45 seconds…







No comments:

Post a Comment