http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, December 23, 2012

STUNNING APPS: mobile phone owners…must read!



I discovered something in my mobile application that is shockingly pleasant if not stunning. I am going to share it because it could mean life and death for some at moments you can never tell when it will happen.

I was shocked pleasantly I should say when I discovered in my Google plus photos; funny photos that my 8 years old daughter took with her Samsung Galaxy tab. She is in the process of learning how to use the camera in her tablet so she took photos and videos of anything that took her fancy. It gave me tremendously pleasant surprise but that is not the point. She is Manila and I am in KSA. It virtually transcended the borders of space and time. She has not the slightest hint neither did I that photos and videos she took will be instantly uploaded to my Google-plus. I have not told her yet but she will be wondering for the meantime how I got her photos that I just posted on her wall. 

For the millions of Filipino overseas foreign workers (OFWs) scattered all over the globe; this is tremendously useful apps but that is not all. In the Philippines where criminality is rampant; don’t resist if somebody poke a gun or knife at your side. Give him your mobile, your wallet and your pants as well. Go home and monitor your Google+ account until photos start appearing in your gallery. Take the photos to the police and whoa; huli ka :-)

If you are a facebook fanatic; Google plus does not require you to close your account. You can have both. The beauty of Google-plus instant upload is; you don’t even have to transfer the photos to your desk top or laptop.
https://www.amazon.com/Nosca-Khalid/e/B01NA7APYQ



NLK

No comments:

Post a Comment