http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, December 10, 2012

ISLAM; a terrifying end (my YouTube channels)


Out of Microsoft’s window movie maker; I made the following video a year ago just for the heck and posted it on you tube. I sort of forgot about it until I received the following e-mail from YouTube. It is very amateurish in fact it is more of slide shows than real videos but I was more focused on the message. Only now did I discover that some of the videos are blocked worldwide (maybe for infringement) while few are blocked in some countries :-( but YouTube wants me to monetize my channel because some of the videos are getting popular :-) None of the videos is more than 4 minutes. 

 Dear acson005,

We noticed that one of your videos is becoming popular on YouTube. We love seeing our creators be successful, and we’d like to invite you to monetize your video.

First, opt your account into monetization from your Account Settings, and then opt your eligible videos into monetization by visiting your Video Manager.

Have fun and good luck,
The YouTube Team



WATCH IT HERE

TIME TRAVEL and ISLAM

BEAST 666 and UN Resolution 666

DOOMSDAY: Islam's terrifying end of planet earth

UFO: believe it; we are not alone

MECCA; a major sign of the end

MECCA: biblical New Jerusalem


MOSQUE survived Sendong

MIRACLES: Children survivevors of Sendong

STOP DOOMSDAY:






No comments:

Post a Comment