http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, October 14, 2011

ZAHRAN AL JANUB: I DISCOVERED GOOGLE CHROME


ZAHRAN AL JANUB; I DISCOVERED GOOGLE CHROME

I have been for quite sometimes wondering how I can “copy paste” Google map to my hard disc.
MY TOWN FOR THE LAST 30 YEARS

When I discovered Google map; I was instantly awestruck not by the simplicity of its use but by the consuming beauty of its function. I felt like a bird; not quite! Maybe a helicopter rider…not exactly either! A spirit…absolutely!!!

Try it…if it is not how spirits are supposed to hover from one place to another at the blink of an eye. I spent hours hovering over places I had been to in the past.

Red arrow on top is our clinic and home. The other red arrow is the town’s main mosque.

I was so desperate to keep souvenirs from the air of memorable places I had been to in the past that I took pictures of it with my 5mp mobile phone but the results were frustratingly less sharp.

Today; I discovered Google Chrome screenshot…wow!

I was in Doha 2 years ago for a week. I used to walk every night along the corniche.


Museum of Islamic Arts

If google chrome is your browser but like me who didn’t know that there are hundreds of cool; real cool free extensions in their website then this is for you. We all have different reasons to stay on line with different purposes in the use of our laptops and desktops. For that reason; I will not recommend what and what not to download in your hardware. I assure you; you will spend hours if not days surfing along the hundreds of extensions with ahs and wows. I picked one where picture on facebook instantly enlarges whenever the cursor passes over it. You don’t have to double click to see the big picture. It was amusing at first but then it became very annoying as cluster photos like popcorns keeps popping at your face as you scroll down :-)

MARAWI CITY








No comments:

Post a Comment