http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

MECCA: a major sign of THE END

MECCA: a major sign of the END TIMES

With the coming of the Beast 666 in 1990 (UN Res 666) and the New Jerusalem (Mecca) in 1994, the second coming is only a matter of time.
The possibility of it happening in our lifetime is very real indeed





(YOU CAN MATCH THE FOLLOWING BIBLICAL VERSES WORD FOR WORD WITH THE ABOVE PHOTOS)
          

Revelation 21:12 “It had a great high wall with 12 gates…”
Revelation 21:13 “There were 3 gates on the East, 3 on the North, 3 on the South and 3 on the West…”
Revelation 21:16 “The city was lead out like a square as long as it was wide…”
Revelation 21:17 “He measured its walls and it was 144 cubits [200 feet]…”
Revelation 21:24 “The nations will walk buy its light and the kings of the Earth will bring their splendor into it…”
Revelation 21:25 “On no day will its gates ever be shut for there will be nights there…”
Revelation 21:26 “The glory and honor of nations will be brought to it…”
Revelation 21:27 “Nothing impure will ever enter it nor anyone who does what is shameful but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.”
Revelation 21:16 “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia [2,000 km]…”
          A Muslim who is familiar with the Masjid Al Haram in the city of Mecca will immediately recognize what the biblical Revelation 21:12-27 is alluding to. What will strike him as odd or maybe absurd is the fact that it is plucked out of the Bible.

            Only a fraction of the more than one billion Muslims around the world are familiar with Mecca and its environs. One trip to Mecca like a Hajj pilgrimage will not adequately familiarize the faithful with the Masjid Al Haram. It is the most sophisticated, most frequented place of worship on the planet; it is always full of worshippers 24/7 all year round.

            I have read the four gospels of the Bible long before I ever set hands on the English translation of the Holy Qur’an. I have lived with Christian friends all my life. My wife used to be a Seventh Day Adventist, the closest Christian sect to Jewish practices and to some extent to Islam. I went to church with my Christian friends believing that religion is very much an affair of the heart. When I took the medical licensure board examination, my study group and I paid for a special prayer in one of the landmark churches in the Philippines at Antipolo, Rizal. When I stood as a sponsor to one of the nurses in the hospital during her wedding, I took the Holy Communion. My wife in the crowd was horrified but to her surprise, I kneeled down before the priest and took the holy bread. Later, I told my wife that Niyah (intention) is the hallmark of faith. A non-Muslim for instance may recite the ‘Sajida’, a declaration of faith in Islam a thousand times and it will be meaningless unless he means in his heart what he is saying or doing. I believe that such an act didn’t make me less of a Muslim than I already was. The more I read the Bible and the more I associate with my Christian friends, the more I realise how true and correct Islam is in comparison. I tried to read the book of revelation at earlier times but I didn’t go through with it. It made no sense then. Like any other dream, it is an exaggeration until I re-discovered it during the Gulf War of 1991.

            I had no doubt whatsoever (when I first read in the Bible the graphic description of the New Jerusalem) that it is referring to the ‘Haram Mosque’ in Mecca. I searched everywhere for an aerial photo of Masjid Al Haram (Haram Mosque) but when I found one, I was terribly disappointed. There were only 9 (3x3) gates not 12 (3x4) as prescribed in the Bible.

To be continued...





No comments:

Post a Comment