http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, October 16, 2011

THE DARANGEN: abduction of princess Lawanen

THE DARANGEN: abduction of princess Lawanen

translated by Dr. Nosca Khalid


Five rows of heavily armed combat ready sentinels formed a human wall along the shore entrance to Sagorongan a Ragat.

          “Behold!” said the sentries, “how that Madem walks handsomely.”

      “My friend,” said the commander of the guards blocking his way. “Slow down your pace.”

          The Madem stopped.

          “Who are you and what are you doing in Sagorongan a Ragat?”

          “I am a messenger from the kingdom of Kilaten,” answered the Madem, “and I must find the king’s palace. I must see king Dimasangkay immediately. I have an important message from the king of Kilaten for the king-emperor but I have been instructed to deliver it in person. I must ask him if we have been cut off from the lineage of power in the federation of Kumara. The king of Kilaten is upset. He learned that an invasion force raided the federated states of Kumara but we have not been summoned or informed. Not even a single gong was sounded for our warning.”

          “You may proceed, dweller of the mountain,” said the guard politely. “Truly justified is your king’s misgiving especially now that the image of Kadaan is tarnished by the Royal House of Gibonen. It is a mighty clan with a vast territory and believe me, it won’t be long before an invasion force overrun the dry plains of Kadaan. The burden of defense will be fought naturally by the united kingdom of Kumara. The sudden intrusion of Mapendara sa Delem does not bode well for Kadaan. It is the sign that they know; Lawanen is here. Proceed now dweller of the mountain and let Dimasangkay know that the king of Kilaten harbors ill feelings.”

          The Madem turned and walked off in a hurry. He searched for the king’s court mimicking perfectly the gait of a Madem stirring people’s attention and gaining their admiration.

          A group of unruly children followed him around in the hub of the city taunting and teasing him. A mountain man is always the subject of ridicule in the city.

          “What kind of people is this?” Mabaning thought. “Their culture is totally different. The young are utterly ignorant, arrogant and disgusting. I feel strange and uncomfortable to be in the midst of an alien people from the sea.” He continued hobbling, lurching lamely like a real mountain man.

          “Wait until you see the real me,” and coughed out a sarcastic giggle, “for I Mabaning is the harbinger of your doom. I will love to see your faces when I rip you apart like a bunch of betel nut fruit.”

          The king’s palace looms in splendor relegating everything else into insignificance. Mabaning quickened his pace unable to endure any longer the young ones who tailed him around. They almost destroyed his battle gears. He walked the slope that leads to the palace gate and soon he found himself emerging from a wooden platform with five steps of staircase that brought him to the palace gate. Walking slowly, he elbowed his way towards the king’s chamber where people are waiting in a disorderly manner. The women vied to step into the inner chamber closer to the king.

          “Why is this Madem seeking an audience with the king,” Mabaning overheard some of the guests commenting.

          “Dweller of the mountain,” called the gatekeeper. “Welcome to the palace. I see that although you are a Madem, you seemed to be of civilized nature. Please keep yourself comfortable.”

          “Excuse me,” the Madem replied, “but can you find me a place up front where I can hear the king speaks? I know, I am only a Madem but the people of Layonan are as faithful to the emperor as any other in the empire.”

          The gatekeeper obliged and found him a place strategically located in the crowded chamber with a full view of the multitude of guests enabling him to size up his adversaries. He scrutinized the guards trying to spot an enemy who can cause him trouble in combat. His eyes burning with suppressed rage is irresistibly riveting towards the revered monarch comfortably seated at the citadel of his five steps elevated throne. He swept the room with unsuspecting looks hoping for a glimpse of the princess beyond compare; the pride of Gadongan.

          “Young ladies of the court,” spoke the king softly. “I need a volunteer who is best suited to serve the mountain man. Offer him the glistening chest of betel nuts and ask his purpose to the Royal Palace.”

          “My revered king,” addressed Mabaning. He obviously overheard what was being said. “Forgive me in peace but I need not be served. I am not used to passing time chewing betel nuts in royal palaces. I am accustomed to chewing nuts from the jungles mixed with especial herbs. I prefer my dear king and emperor if I will be asked of my mission. I have actually come in a hurry upon the order of the king of Layonan.”

          “Well,” the king replied; his voice trailing with amusement. “What then is your purpose? Which mountain kingdom did you come from and who is your chieftain?”

To be cont’d…


No comments:

Post a Comment