http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, October 23, 2011

THE DARANGEN: THE ABDUCTION OF PRINCESS LAWANEN

THE DARANGEN: the abduction of princess Lawanen
(translated by Dr. Nosca Khalid)


He shrugged his shoulder and tilted his head slightly to his left. “I came from the dry plateaus of Layonan ruled by the fearless king of Kilaten. I was commanded to see you in person as his personal emissary to ask if the rumor is true that Lawanen is here. The king wants to know as well if our previous treaties are still binding so we can prepare for the inevitable war. We plan to bring down the warriors from the hills and follow the rapids towards the dry planes and post guards along the borders as a precaution against infiltrators from the flower kingdom, the domain of Minalang. We shall form the first line of defense. The king of Kilaten has doubts about our treaties since he learned that an enemy ship cruised into the imperial waters of Kadaan. He is disturbed y the knowledge that a sea battle ensued where many people perished but he was not duly informed. Not even a single gong was sounded on his behalf. Our king is also asking which of the surrounding kingdoms dare to attack Sagorongan-a-Ragat.”

          “My dear Madem,” king Dimasangkay chuckled, “tell my dear friend, the king of Kilaten that nobody has raided Sagorongan a Ragat. I don’t consider the intrusion of a single sail significant. It was a misguided ship visiting the empire to confirm the rumor that Lawanen is here. When the imperial guards patrolling the coast discovered that it was ‘Matangkoy’, the brother of Mabaning sailing the Kalipapa Da’ayaw; no permit was granted to moor in the harbor. Makarondaw sa Kadeg welcomes them with a barrage of cannon fires that instantly sunk the flagship of Mabaning. It was however looted of its treasures before it was sunk. Tell the king of Kilaten that Lawanen, the princess of Bembaran betrothed to Mabaning is here. The gods of Sagorongan-a-Ragat abducted her. She is now my fiancée. I am convinced that it will not be long before an invasion force besieges Sagorongan-a-Ragat to avenge the humiliation of the sons of Gibonen. You must tell the king of Kilaten that our treaty still stands. You remind him that it is my brotherly pact with the king of Kilaten, Dasimba of the twin towering mountains, Magarogana; the king of Piangga, Da’sayan of the mountains of Sendigan, Romaraban of the volcanic mountains, Rajah Miros of the white rapid waters, Somalam of the storm mountains, Mimbalalakit of the foggy mountains, Gomanod of the arching rainbows, Amilantong of the Magatoring mountains and Magandag of the land of deep wells which made Sagorongan-a-Ragat formidable. Tell the king of Kilaten that I am authorizing him to send couriers to other mountain kingdoms and rally their support. Your king is right. I have no doubt, an invasion force will storm us and if you don’t assist from the uplands, we will be vanquished in the field of battle. I have no good idea of how to repeal an invasion force from the regions of the East. Our hope is Mindalano-sa-Tonong. You can go home now and tell the king of Kilaten to go to the mountains of Ragiray and assemble the highlander armies. March towards the hills of Sendigan and wait for the battle to commence.”

          Mabaning wanted to laugh. “Behold,” he thought with a suppressed glee, “how the king is completely convinced of my perfect deception.” His lips broke into a grin.

          “My dear master,” the Madem spoke humbly. “Will you grant me one last request before I depart?”

          “Speak up man of the mountain.”

          “Will you grant me the last privilege of seeing the legendary princess of Bembaran? I doubt if the word of a Madem will convince the king of Kilaten and the rest of the mountain kingdoms if I don’t boast of having seen the princess with my two eyes.”

          “You better leave now man of Layonan and report to your master. The dazzling beauty like the sun without partner we brag about in Sagorongan-a-Ragat and princess Lawanen as well as the other ladies of the court are not familiar with a Madem. They will be scared if you visit them in the tower.”

          “My master and king,” the Madem bowed, “I did not come from the depth of the jungles of Layonan. I belong to a tribe of proper upbringing of the king of Kilaten would not have picked me as his personal emissary. I am not asking to be allowed into the inner chambers of the towers. I will stop at the head of the stairs just to have a glimpse of the princess. Once I see the proof, I will retreat immediately to the main palace ground. I will be able to brag in the mountain kingdoms that a Madem of my stature have seen the princess of Bembaran and all the noble ladies in the palace towers.”

          “Alright Madem,” said the king in exasperation. “You may proceed to the towers but you must follow behind your guide. Prince Daromimbang-i-Sangkad will bring you to the towers. He will explain the purpose of your visit and allay the fears of the ladies in the tower chambers. You must leave as soon as you see the princess.”

          “Thank you my master and king,” said the grateful Madem. “I will go as soon as I see the fiancée of Mabaning. Bear in mind that if a destructive war engulfs Sagorongan-a-Ragat; it is not the master who will die but it is us who will be martyred.” He bowed and turned away under the unsuspecting eyes of king Dimasangkay.

          “Behold,” the king thought with a grin, “how he walks handsomely.”
To be cont’d…

NLK

No comments:

Post a Comment