http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, October 30, 2011

ASTRAL PROJECTION / SPIRIT SPACE TRAVEL


ASTRAL PROJECTION/SPIRIT SPACE TRAVEL



I was virtually laughing when sometimes ago (long after I posted the following piece at surfingtheapocalypse.net), I read in one of Lobsang Rampa’s bookS that when you re-enter your body after an Astral travel/projection…you experience twitching/seizure. My other experiences of Astral Travel are in the form of dreams that I plan to post next time. Lobsang Rampa likewise described how one is able to astral travel from one country to another which I did on several occasions.
____________________________________

For about 2 hours; I played tennis in the morning of October 30, 1998. In the afternoon, I did ER duty from 4:00 PM to 12:00 MN. By the time I was home, I was exhausted; I slumped in front of my TV not wanting to move a finger. My adrenaline was high; sleep won’t come so easily. Finally, by two in the morning, I was in bed. I felt pain almost in every fiber of my body; not real pain just worn out; fatigued.

There were those times when I was young, I could tell what was being said in the house or if visitor had come and gone while I was asleep. I believed they were only dreams. There were those times, I would scream when I feel my spirit leaving my body. I feel like dying but I always resisted. It used to worry my mother when I was young.

In that particular moment, I had no strength to resist so I let it go. I felt I was floating upward in space and although I could see a glimpse of the evening skies; there was a barrier that appeared like a meshwork of twigs and sticks. (It must be the iron bars of the ceiling. I was in the ground floor of a three (3) stories apartment building). I tried to touch it doubtful if I can pass through it. I heard a voice or felt someone telling me that I can pass through it. Suddenly as in a speed of light, I found myself above the clouds. It was dim, not very dark. I can see twilights at the edge line of the clouds. I don’t think it lasted more than few seconds. When I re-entered my body, an electric current shot through me with a jolt as when one accidentally touches a household 220 volt cable. My body twitched like having a split second of seizure. The pain I felt was completely gone. How, I have no idea. I smiled and pulled the blanket higher over my shoulder. I have never felt so relaxed in a very long time. I snagged in bed and passed out like a babe.

With the experience, I have come to believe although I have never been to one that faith healers who can truly communicate with the human spirit may actually induce healing process. If a person can be gifted enough to communicate with his/her own spirit (Yoga?), he or she may actually induce self healing or stay healthy most of their lives.

That was the first and last I had such an elaborate out of body experience and with it, I dwell in the comfort of knowledge that when I die…something of me is going to float away to the stars.






NLK


2 comments:

  1. They say sleep is the cousin of death. Family members have somethings in common.
    We sleep to rest but some leave their body to dream. We die and leave our body to do... who-knows?
    Key to lucid dreaming, astral project and obes through kundalini: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hnsscftoW4 . Thank me later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2015/05/my-prayer-carpet-print-of-my-charkas.html

      Delete