http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, June 5, 2011

MIRROR IMAGE OF HARAM MOSQUE

STRANGER THAN FICTION
This one is for the record books if not for Ripley’s believe it or not. I e-mailed the photo of what I believe to be an UFO hovering over Mecca to an UFO report centre but even they cannot be sure. They think it could be light glare so they ask me if I can go back to the same spot and take another photo but I am far from Mecca. I sent them instead other photos I took in the same night. They have not yet replied back.
It gave me real Goosebumps as in my hairs were on edge when I took another look at the photo. My desktop LCD monitor is 17 inches so it’s big enough to give me a real view of that thing. What I saw keep my eyes wide-open because I realized what it is; a miniature reflected mirror image of “Haram mosque” and the photo was taken outside its high walls. I said wow naman...how can it be possible?

My opinion is still an UFO possibly with an invisibility cloak technology whose downside reflected the outline of the brightly lighted mosque below. Aside from that; I don’t know. Please comment if I stir your imagination. Take another look...

2 comments:

  1. share ko nalang toh sa FB doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam-O-Alikum
    Performing Umrah during Ramadan not only guarantees a Muslim spiritual and mental relief but also promises great rewards.
    If Muslims community of UK wants Perform Hajj or Umrah then they can Choose our
    Cheap Hajj & Umrah Packages 2017.

    ReplyDelete