http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, June 2, 2011

MASSIVE UFO HOVERING OVER MECCA

 
MASSIVE “UFO” OVER MECCA

Wow! I may have taken unknowingly a photo of what appears to be a massive UFO hovering over Mecca. There are so many lights in the mosque at night that an object regardless of how big may pass unnoticed over the massive building. It appeared in two of the pictures I took. It is a little further in one but had moved closer in the other (picture above). I took this photo in the evening of May 21, 2011. I was in Mecca for an “umrah pilgrimage” with my brother and his family. I didn’t notice the strange disc until 11 days later (June 2) while I was dragging the photos into a folder.

I am not ruling out the possibility that it could be reflected light but how a reflection fuses into a disc with different colors and produce other lights 4 of which are distinctly bright white lights and other dim bluish lights scattered over in what looked like the main body of the huge UFO spaceship. Be the judge. I plan to send the photo to some UFO experts for opinion.

The clock tower is not only the biggest clock in the world; it is the second tallest building in the world; second only to the Burj Khalifa in Dubai so you can imagine the height where the UFO is hovering.
NLK

No comments:

Post a Comment