http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, November 24, 2012

THE THIRD EYE; believe it or not…




I can’t remember exactly when was the last time I read a book from beginning to end. It must be something like 8 years ago or so and yeah; I remember the books because both were best sellers at the time that people talked about: “The Alchemist” that made Paulo Coelho famous and of course; Dan Brown’s “The Da Vinci Code.” Although I used to be a certifiable bookworm; the web offered so much to read that it deleted printed books from my life’s routine. With my favorite science magazines available on line and with the latest advances in pdf; I get the entire monthly issue of Scientific American download for 33 dollars a year. That in my personal view is a real bargain and with failing eyesight for someone sailing towards the sunset; zooming technology is godsend. You can enlarge the words and photos as large as you like to cater to the comfort of your aging eyesight something you cannot do with a print. To do that; you need a magnifying glass :-)

Thanks to the foresight of Steve Job that gave the world iPod and iPad; reading became portable again. You can keep hundreds of books, magazines and whatever you care to read about locked in your armpit while on a bus, a train or while on a ticket line and with Wi-fi, 3G/4G; you can watch the news or your favorite soap while idling the time away. There is no time to waste.

No wonder; “Amazon Kindle Fire” became a best seller due to the comfort it offers to book readers. I had downloaded many books I really want to read but never had the time. I read few pages and forget about it until I bought for my daughter a Samsung Tab 7. I loaded into it some books I like to read and wow; it’s absolutely great. With just half an hour each day; I read in 2 weeks “The Third Eye” by T. Lobsang Rampa. In a few days; I will send this tablet to its rightful owner but there is a cheaper version by “Eurostar” that perfectly fits my fancy. Unlike Nishreen; I am going to read not play Angry Bird :-)

Note:

I have in my file some of his books but I can’t remember the website where I got it for free but anyone interested can Google search T. Lobsang Rampa. You may find some of his stories unbelievable but if he tells you that he astral traveled to other worlds; better believe it. Although it is beyond my control; I too am able to astral travel to other worlds. If I had a teacher early on; I could have trained to astral travel at will. For me; it’s a gift I ignore and if someone tells me that he or she can astral travel at will…I will believe it.




Read:

No comments:

Post a Comment