http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SIGNS OF ISLAM; SIGNS OF THE TIMES (photos)


SIGNS OF THE TIMES



I am a skeptic I mean most of us should be until we are able to prove by our own initiative that what we see is real. We live in an age where truth and falsehood are indistinguishable. We can hardly tell the difference between what is real and unreal especially that we are being bombarded 24/7 by the make-believe-world of television. Here are some incredible photos whose truthfulness I will leave for you to decide because I took it from the web. I am no photo expert but most of these photos were taken long before digital technology was widely in use. I was at one time watching a scientific video on YouTube when something suddenly caught my attention. I previously saw a photo that I thought was photo-shopped. I saw it flashed in millisecond right before my eyes. I clicked the pause and jumped backward for replay. There was no mistake; what I saw was real. The cloud formations caught on camera by the shuttle on the way to space spelled “Allah.”

We will show them Our signs in all regions of the Earth and in their own souls until they clearly see that this is the truth (Al Qur’an 41:53)









NLK

1 comment: