http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, January 21, 2012

My life’s no-little mysteries: ASTRAL TRAVEL to another country.



 ASTRAL JOURNEY to another country.



Bonefacio Monument

Sometimes in 1995, I had a very strange dream that I believe could be an authentic experience of astral projection. Although it is only one of many; this one is so vivid I could remember every minute detail as if I was physically present.
I was standing on the steps of Bonefacio monument at the Grace Park in Caloocan City. Commuters in Metro Manila know it better as ‘Monumento.’ On both sides of the steps were lampposts about maybe 7 to 8 feet in height with crystal-ball like lamps atop each post. The way the horizons looked gave me the hint of a breaking dawn. Because the traffic was light at the Epifanio de los Santos Avenue (EDSA); the time could have been about 5 O’clock in the morning. With the 5 hours time difference between Saudi Arabia and the Philippines, I must have dreamed shortly after midnight in KSA.
I passed this monument many times in the past but not since I came to Saudi Arabia. Not in the past 15 years or so at the time. I don’t ever remember the monument to have a stage like platform on the side facing the EDSA Avenue. It must have been renovated since I left.
 Few days after the dream, I received a call from my eldest daughter; Norayda. She wanted to transfer to Manila Central University [MCU], one of the oldest Medical Colleges in Metro Manila. Strange, it is just across the street from the Bonefacio Monument (refer to the photo from maps.google.com). Because of the dream, I said, I have no objection.
 The only knowledge I have of the university’s physical make up was seeing it from the street. Stranger still, I dreamt being inside the University Campus at least two times before this dream. 
Several months later during my leave, my wife and I drove to the University to pick up my daughter. I didn’t tell my wife about my dream but all the time, I was planning to check. The ‘Bonefacio Monument’ was exactly the way I saw it in the dream.

When I maneuvered my car into the parking lot, I was awestruck by the two stories white building on one side of the road (refer to the photo with the red arrow partly covered by trees). I stood on the side of that building in the other two dreams I had. I saw exactly the spot where I stood in the dream. Few years later, my daughter graduated from the university and in March 2000, she passed the Med. Tech. Licensure Board Examination.
…and if you think astral projection from one country to another is weird or may be okay; why not but how about going to another planet? C’mon; get out of here :-)
I really did astral traveled in different occasions to two uninhabited planets. I thought I was dream hallucinating but when I read many years later that such planet could exist; I said wow! 


NLK

No comments:

Post a Comment