http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, February 2, 2013

RISE OF THE DRONES: Living in the future of warfare…


Technology has so much changed our world in so short a time; we are not living in the future: we are living in what few decades ago would have been a pure fantasy. We are living in a world of fiction. When I first arrived in this town; the hospital’s telephone was the black unit with a lever that you rewind and to call Philippine; I have to drive 175 km and stay in line on a telephone booth. Every house at least to those who can afford it had a power generator that we switched on for 4 hours a night. If you are fifty and above; you know what a telegram is and to greet a friend or family on his/her birthday…you send him/her a social telegram with shortened texts. If I had meet a time traveler then and told me not to worry because in a few decade and while I am still alive; I will have a small object in my pocket that I can carry around that will enable me to watch television, movies, take pictures and videos/movies, call anyone anywhere on the planet for free and yeah; with a GPS…you can tell on a map in your object where your friends and families are at a specific place and time anywhere on the globe; I would have replied: you must have time traveled thousands of years from the future. Your smart phone is your time machine that make you live in the future; your magic box that make you live a world of what used to be a universe of fiction. 


No comments:

Post a Comment