http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, February 25, 2013

BIO-LUMINESCENCE: Wonder of Nature!


Wow; I actually swam at one time many years ago in the “red sea” (KSA) with the bio-luminescence that I thought at first to be a reflection of the starry night until I dive into the sea. Imagine scooping the sea with your hands and experience the mass of tiny lights flowing off your hands and between your fingers. It was like wading through the stars with your legs making ripples bursting with lights. I had not the slightest idea what were those lights in the sea until weeks later after so much searching for words to rightly describe it for my diary; bio-luminescence it is :-)  It was absolutely magical reminding me of my life as a kid growing up in the country side back in Mindanao (Philippines). We used to play in the midst of millions of fireflies that used to cover an entire tree near my uncle’s house. Imagine a big Christmas three covered entirely inside and out with tiny flickering lights. (Watch newly embed 2 minutes video)



1 comment: