http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, May 23, 2022

THE END TIME AND THE MIRACLES I HAD IN MECCA

 

When a month ago or so during Ramadan, I saw on YouTube’s live broadcast the changes in Mecca, I said, this is it – I WILL NOT TAKE IT TO MY GRAVE! (I am referring to the miracles I experienced in Mecca more than 30 years ago)

NOTE: There is no New Jerusalem (Bible’s Revelation) in Islam and for Christians familiar with the book of revelation, they heard about Mecca but are not interested and the many that hate Islam, they despise Mecca whenever they heard it mentioned.


I took this photo direct from the TV. This is the major part I have been waiting for since 1990 when I discovered the Beast 666 and consequently – THE NEW JERUSALEM (Bible’s book of revelation). This is the part I thought I will not live to see because with it, the New Jerusalem is completed according to revelation’s prescription. If Jesus’ return is conditional to the coming of the New Jerusalem, it is done – JESUS RETURN IS EMINENT!

Google Images


If you are a Muslim or a Christian reading this, you start to wonder – If I am a Muslim, why am I talking about the book of revelation?

The book of revelation is a vision akin to a dream by someone (I believe he was a Babylonian/Iraqi) whose vision/prophesies must be very popular in his time something like Nostradamus in our time. The Jew founders of Christianity chose his prophecies over that of Peter’s Apocalypse and to give it credence, they attribute the authorship to John. Christians in the last 2,000 years believe the author to be the disciple John in the same manner that they believe, the gospel according to John is authored by the disciple although it was written long after Jesus and the disciple John were gone.

When in the later part of 1990, I read in the news the UN passage of Resolution 666 (September 13), my skin crawled. It gave me Goosebumps! The UN and NATO forces were converging in the Gulf to wrestle back Kuwait from the dictator, Saddam Hussein. Few months later, in January of 1991 – THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON COMMENCED!

Hardly will you find anyone unfamiliar with the Beast 666. It has been fictionalized in books and yes, in Hollywood. It is to this day a money-making subject in the movies and books, so I want to read where it came from. After asking few friends in the hospital, an Indian nurse lent me her King James version of the Bible. Although the Beast 666 (revelation 13) gave me Goosebumps, the New Jerusalem struck me like a bomb because I knew exactly where it is – MECCA!

THE MIRACLES

Sometimes in the early 80s, my hospital sent me to Mecca for special duties during the Hajj. I was off duty, so I went to the Haram Mosque for the Friday prayer. During the Hajj, you are lucky if you can squeeze your way inside the mosque. You pray where time catches you. In this instance, I was in the middle of the road few blocks from the mosque with the sea of humanity pressing around me.

I smelled during the prayer the perfume (Arabian Musk) that the authorities brush over the Ka’aba. The fragrance was coming from my hands so I thought, maybe I touched the ground where a perfume may have broken. Remember, I was in the middle of the road so when I prostrated, I sniffed the asphalt road -LOL! Have you tried smelling the asphalt road in the middle of the day under the shearing heat of the Arabian desert? The fragrant smell of the Ka’aba lingered in my hands for maybe half an hour.

Few years later, I arrived before sunrise at the Haram Mosque. It was one of those occasional trips 12 hours’ drive from my town to perform “umrah,” a minor pilgrimage. Again, I smelled the fragrance of the Ka’aba emanating from my hands. The Ka’aba at that moment looms over me. It was neither Hajj nor Ramadan, so the crowd was less, and it was early dawn. Again, I thought, the cleaners may have sprayed perfumes on the ground and again, I sniffed the cool marble floor LOL! Few years later, the same experience happened once more until I discovered the New Jerusalem.

END TIME

The Red Dragon (USA), king of the beast is a dumb one who cannot read the signs of the time. Imagine, 82 million wounded and more than a million dead (COVID WAR) and still roaring for more. The US president should stop fueling the war in Europe. He should go instead to Russia and talk to President Putin. Do it or we are doomed but hey, you are the king of the beasts – THE END TIME IS YOUR DESTINY!



I have written so many about the End Time, you can read it here: (each is 1-2 minutes read)

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2011/05/un-resolution-666beginning-of-end.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-new-jerusalem-and-mindboggling.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2017/09/nostradamus-viii-77-27-years-war.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2014/03/believe-it-or-not-new-jerusalem.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2013/05/end-game-sunnites-vs-shiites-plus_22.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/04/armageddon-144000-of-book-of-revelation.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2011/12/armageddon-prophecies-dajjal.html

https://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-book-of-revelation-and-astral.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment