http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The New Jerusalem and the mindboggling proof in Medina…

The Old Testament talked about Mecca (Psalm 84:4) and in John 4:2 – “Jesus said unto her; woman, believe me, the hour cometh when you shall neither in these mountains nor yet at Jerusalem worship the father.” Jesus prophesied the coming of the New Jerusalem.

Only last night while watching a BBC documentary on YouTube have I seen another mind-boggling proof inside the prophet’s mosque in Medina. I didn't know that the prophet’s mosque has two qibla (direction); one facing North towards Jerusalem and one towards Mecca. Although the mosque had been rebuilt through the millenniums; I didn't know that the old qibla facing north had always been preserved. It distinguishes between the old and the New Jerusalem. Of course; neither will  you find anywhere nor anyone talk about these old and New Jerusalem other than huh; me. Neither Muslims nor Christians are aware of this because for Christians; the New Jerusalem will come down from heaven at the end of the world and I said to them – it has to be a spaceship; there is no other way!

Muslims on the other hand have no religious concept of Christianity's New Jerusalem that will precede Jesus's second coming. 



When God in a revelation told the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.) to change the direction of his mosque from Jerusalem to Mecca; it goes without saying that God unambiguously declared Mecca to be the – NEW JERUSALEM. 






1 comment:

  1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea exists no more.
    And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of the heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
    And I heard a loud voice out of the heaven, saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God {is} with men, and he shall tabernacle with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, their God.
    And he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall not exist any more, nor grief, nor cry, nor distress shall exist any more, for the former things have passed away.
    And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he says {to me}, Write, for these words are true and faithful.
    And he said to me, It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to him that thirsts of the fountain of the water of life freely.
    He that overcomes shall inherit these things, and I will be to him God, and he shall be to me son.
    But to the fearful and unbelieving, {and sinners}, and those who make themselves abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, their part {is} in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.
    And there came one of the seven angels which had had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues, and spoke with me, saying, Come here, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
    And he carried me away in {the} Spirit, {and set me} on a great and high mountain, and shewed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of the heaven from God,
    having the glory of God. Her shining {was} like a most precious stone, as a crystal-like jasper stone;
    having a great and high wall; having twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names inscribed, which are those of the twelve tribes of {the} sons of Israel.
    Apocalipse 21:1-12

    ReplyDelete