http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, November 20, 2016

LIFE AFTER DEATH

...you can read this eBook for free on amazon.com kindle


This book is now available both in Kindle edition (eBook) and paperback from amazon.com. Since I have not spent a single cent for these books; I get a very little amount of royalties. My goal is to get the messages across to as many audiences as possible. Except the Middle East; Amazon will mail to you the book if you buy it online from the amazon.com store. 





Introduction

This is the first book I wrote. “Apocalypse Countdown 666” was published in 2000 by Janus Publishing Co., London and for quite sometimes; it was available at Amazon although if you search it now – Amazon lists it as unavailable.

Thanks to the advances in technology because with it; aspiring writers who do not have the means to see their books in print can turn them into an eBook free and in hours not in months or years that it takes to see a book in print. With so many picture editing websites on the net; I designed and created my own cover.
After reviewing the edit; I realized that only about 50% of the original is left – I might as well call it my third book. I changed the title too.

If you think the movie “Ghost” was a fiction; think again. This story happened in 1993 among the Filipino community in a town niched in the Southwest Mountains of Saudi Arabia, the kingdom’s last frontier.

The reason why the dead man returned will shock you, shock you beyond words. It will break your heart and if you are an unbeliever; it will leave you wondering if there is after all, Life after death.
When in 1990, I discovered the Beast 666 leading to the battle for Babylon that is still raging to this day; my life changed in more ways than I realized. Bigger portion of this book is a fascinating story of my own existence, an updated autobiography.

In 1994, I also discovered the New Jerusalem meaning Jesus’ second coming could be imminent but there is a catch: if time travel is not possible, the second coming will remain to be a myth that will never happen.

Believe it or not; time travel is no fiction. Jesus is coming and with him are many other time traveling prophets in the company of legions from the planet of the gardens of Eden (Revelation 19: - soldiers from heaven).

I honestly believe that humankind is not indigenous to planet Earth? If ever aliens come to planet Earth…again, they will be from the planet of the Gardens of Eden. They know where we are and they know exactly how to get here.


https://www.amazon.com/Nosca-Khalid/e/B01NA7APYQ






TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1
                Life after Death…
Chapter 2
                APOCALYPSE COUNTDOWN 666
                                The Quest for Meanings
                                THE BEAST 666
                                THE MOON ROCK
Chapter 3
                AUTOBIOGRAPHY
                                Life is Beautiful
                                My Second Very Close Call
                                My Third Very Close Call
                                My Fourth Very Close Call
                                The Saga Continues
                                Nader: Golden Boy
                                Nishreen: Golden Girl
                                A Gift of Life
Chapter 4
                PLACES IN TIME
Chapter 5
                Believe it or Not: THE NEW JERUSALEM

2 comments:

  1. I wish i could read them all! Network here in my place is so slow that opening it takes oens...it gets to my nerve most of the time. Perhaps i need to get that iphone thing. I heard it opens fast and easy...������ i wish i uncover a goldmine so i can purchase one...������

    ReplyDelete