http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, December 1, 2016

DARANGEN: The Abduction of Princess Lawanen

Although this piece of work is something I hold dear to my heart; I didn’t expect to see it distributed as an eBook.


Since I write for a hobby, I neither expect to see it in print nor envisioned monetary benefit from it however; the advent of eBook is heaven sent. It is doing what cable television and YouTube did to discarded old films that suddenly became a gold mine for collectors. Similarly, pieces of works gathering dust in the attics and dungeons can become best sellers in the cyber world of eBooks.  If you write for a hobby; it’s time to find those “best sellers never told”…so you thought with a giggle eons ago. It’s time for the sleeping dragons to roar in flames!

This is how it will look on your tablets and mobiles...



The following epic is strange as it is stunning. I could not imagine how my people got hold of such a work of genius. It is the World’s longest epic now that it has been translated into the English language. It takes a number of reciters to complete the epic in days of continuous singing monologue. All of the 17 episodes have now been translated.

When I did the following translation, I resisted the temptation of looking at earlier works because I did not want to be influenced by their use of language. I have to admit, I struggled with my own dialect. Like any other, classical Maranaw belongs to the ancients and I am no different from any in the present generation.

This translation is the first ever attempt to write the epic in a story form. If there are other works in the past of the same format, I am not aware of it.





This is how easy to buy an eBook or anything from amazon unfortunately, it is not available in the Saudi Arabia.
1.)    Go to amazon.com and create an account
2.)    Amazon will ask you to link your mode of payment with your credit card or debit (ATM) card – Visa or Master Card
3.)    Download kindle reader in your tablet or smart phone or laptop
4.)    Search for the eBook you want to buy from the amazon search box
5.)    Log in to your kindle with your amazon acct to open/access your eBook














No comments:

Post a Comment