http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, September 19, 2015

TIME TRAVEL: Astral Journey to the “FUTURE” of our Moon


...you can watch this eBook for free at amazon.com kindle



There are those times when something just pops into your mind. Several days back; I just sort of wonder why I have not time traveled in and out of planet earth for quite sometimes – an amusing thought. The last time was more than a year ago.

My spirit guide must have read my thought because last night – I journeyed not once but 3 times to the moon and the moon was never in my thoughts for astral projection. 3 times - I went back and forth but every time; I was with a different group of traveling site seeing tourists.

I have no doubt that I had projected forward in time when travel to the moon is like vacationing anywhere else on planet earth. There will be at least 3 settlements on the moon in the not so distant future.

ASTRAL TRAVEL: Interplanetary Journeys



No comments:

Post a Comment