http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, January 13, 2014

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY: a pen pulled away from my hand and vanished…


The chair was caught in a narrow space between my table and the wall. I can’t turn the chair around properly. I was reaching for my laptop bag on the floor resting against the wall. I had to raise my left hand over my head while I twist around reaching with my right hand for a bag that is on my left. It was very awkward. I felt the ball pen I was holding over my head gently pulled away. I am very sure that I felt it pulled away from my grip. I thought maybe it fell off although I didn’t hear a thud or any noise of something falling. I looked everywhere but it was nowhere to be found and just when I thought I was left holding the cover; it too vanished where I put it on the table. I was alone in my clinic: the time was 10:43 pm; January 13, 2014.

Although I am no stranger to the strange; it seems to be getting more frequent in the last few months. In October 31, 2013 a day before I left for my vacation; something fell off my old Sony Video shoulder bag. It was a card reader adopter about 1x1 inch that you usually get with your new gadgets. I knew for sure that I had that in my laptop bag and it is not the kind of object that can easily fall off from a bag’s ciphered side pocket anyway I picked it up and put it back where I thought it fell off. I felt something in the side pocket while I was putting the adopter inside. It is the small key that I have been looking for much of the last two weeks because without it, I will travel with my big suitcase unlocked through 3 international airports. Strange; I was absolutely sure that I have looked in that side pocket many times over.


One day in December, 2013; Nishreen was preparing for school. We couldn't find one of her pair of shoes. Four of us searched everywhere and when her school bus came; she was forced to wear an old pair. After she left; I found the shoe in the middle of the house terrace. All of us have looked there. It was very close to where I have wheeled Nishreen’s bag for the school bus aide to take. If it had been sitting there while we were looking; it was impossible for any of us to miss it. 

NK

No comments:

Post a Comment