http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, January 11, 2014

ON LETTERS, DREAMS, THE MOON…by Jaime T. Licauco

Sometimes in the 80s; Jaime T. Licauco, Philippine’s top paranormal researcher and author of many books on the subject replied to a letter I sent him. I didn't know that he would publish it fortunately; I stumbled upon it while browsing the Philippine publications (magazines and news papers) in a small bookstore in Khamis Mushayt, Saudi Arabia. It occupied full 3 pages of Mr & Ms Magazine. Since it is long; I will reproduce it here in 3 parts.

If you are a follower of my blog; you know that I have since projected to many places and long before space scientists discovered that diamond planets do exist, I have already visited/projected to one.



I did not have an iota of clue that Jaime T. Licauco will publish my letter…



A couple of months ago, I received a long letter (five typewritten pages) from a Filipino Muslim doctor, named Nosca L. Khalid who is working in a hospital in Saudi Arabia. His letter contains so many interesting questions concerning various aspects of paranormal phenomenon that the only way to deal with the letter adequately is to reply to each question one by one. He began by giving a background of himself and explaining why he had written the letter.

                “I have read the last three of your articles in Mr & Ms and have been greatly encouraged to send you a letter. I have been beset by some phenomena I found very hard to rationalize in spite of my scientific professional achievement. I am a Muslim (Maranaw) and a doctor of medicine. I am writing to you for two reasons: Can I qualify to be a member of your research group in the study of the paranormal? And second, if after reading this letter, you come to the opinion that I do have paranormal abilities, can you help me develop them further, or can you recommend some books I can read.”

I am glad to know that my series of articles on the spirit entity, Ang Suh, has struck a respondent cord on many people. I understand that there have been numerous requests for Xerox copies of the series.

Regarding the Philippine Paranormal Research Society Inc., which I have recently, established, any interested individual who adheres to its philosophy and objectives is welcome to become a member. He or she does not have to be a psychic to qualify. Ours is a scientific and humanitarian research organization and does not discriminate against any religion, race, sex or political affiliation. The society will investigate and document paranormal abilities and happenings in the Philippines and South East Asia. It will also help develop such abilities through well designed courses, seminars, workshops and experiments. Under separate cover, I shall send you more information about the society.

“What’s in a letter? Why it is that people whose names begin with letter ‘N’ seems very close to me. My name begins with letter ‘N’, my wife’s does too and so do three of my best friends. I begin to question the coincidences when recently a friend tried to avoid me for no other reason except that we are both married. Only a year later did I discover that her real name begins with the letter ‘N’.”

Let me begin with a quotation direct from the American psychic and prophet, Edgar Cayce: “We seldom meet a person by accident.” All meaningful encounters we have in this life-time are merely echoes of past life encounters we have had with them. This is true of our spouses, children, bosses, parents, close friends and even enemies. A useful law of the cosmic universe to remember is that “like attracts like.” So if you are warm and friendly, you will attract warm and friendly people. If you are the opposite, you will attract those same qualities too in others. Therefore your attachment for certain letters, numbers or colors will attracts others of similar vibrations to yours and you notice this because you are sensitive enough to these subtle qualities.

“What’s in a dream? Why do most of my dreams come true? There was a time I could dream of what’s going to happen no matter how trivial. The most notable dream I had was when I was in the second year of medicine at UERMMMC. The night before our excursion to Taal Lake; I dreamt I was attending a funeral but I disregarded it because I was wearing white. One of our female classmates drowned and we attended her funeral with our white uniforms exactly the way I dreamed it. On another occasion, I dreamed I was bitten by a black dog. The following day, I was held up at the Lambingan Bridge in San Juan. I was wounded at the exact part where I was bitten by the dog in the dream.”

Dreams are the language of our subconscious minds. They speak to us in ways that are far more significant than what we have commonly regarded them to be. The ability to interpret and to apply the messages of dreams in our daily lives can mean the difference between success and failures, between greatness and mediocrity.

Not all dreams foretell future events although many of them do. Some dreams help us to solve problems, others castigate us for weaknesses and still others offer us glimpses of our past lives. No two dreams should be interpreted the same way no matter how similar, for no two dreams are similar.

Dr. Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of psychoanalysis was the first Western scientist to systematically study the meaning and significance of dreams. But centuries before he was born, the ancient Greeks, the American Indians, and the Senoi aborigines of Malaysia were interpreting dreams as naturally as breathing. Dream interpretation was part of their cultures and it was no product of academic gobbledegook as it has become in contemporary Western civilization.

Three excellent books on dream I’d like to recommend are: Creative Dreaming by Patricia Gerfield, Ph.D.; Working with Dreams by Montague Ullman, M.D.; and Nan Zimmerman; and Edgar Cayce on Dreams by Harmon H. Bro., Ph.D.


4 comments:

  1. i do remember this time when during my stint in KSA with you doc, we would always go to you for dream interpretations...i remember too that you used to share that dream interpretations book that you bought from the philippines when you went for your yearly vacation then...i too was used to be sought for dream interpretations but i did not develop it coz later i just depended on what could be found in books and now the internet...it was easier this way rather than trying to purge my brain for it...;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have that old “Dream Dictionary.” It’s falling apart for age but it is still very useful :-)

      Delete
  2. Let me introduce to you this Verse 60 from Surah 6 of the Holy Qur'an as follows:

    "And He it is Who takes your souls at night (in sleep), and He knows what you acquire in the day, then He raises you up therein that an appointed term may be fulfilled; then to Him is your return, then He will inform you of what you were doing."

    A Paranormal & Psycho-analyst scientest converted to Islam upon reading this verse in the Qur'an which he said is a confirmation of his reasearch work that our soul do travel like an astral journey when we are asleep, That is why we meet people or visit places in the first time that we feel of having met them or having been there before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amzing to know this. I now do not wonder why there were times in the past that i would see a place and feel/think/wonder that i have seen that place and wonder at it!

      Delete