http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Infused Water and Body Beautiful!



One of the few things I picked up or rather learned the last time I was home for two months in Manila was yea; infused water. Although fresh fruits and vegetables are furiously expensive (your mercury can hit the roof) for a tropical country that is basically a nation whose life hangs in the balance on agriculture; infused water is a far better alternative (for those who can afford it) to the chemically infused drinks that most of us can’t live without. On ‘sale’ fruits and vegetables at the hyper-marts in Saudi Arabia are ridiculously cheaper than what you pay, for the same fruits and veggies in Manila.

 Some would probably mumble why can’t I just swallow the fruit but hey why not but c’mon; this is flavored water we are talking about. Imagine your life eventually shying away from drinks that is by enlarge making you sick maybe not now but as times marches on in your life. By the time you realized you have poisoned yourself; it would be too late.

Long before there ever were gargantuan monsters of money making machines that manufacture drinks and medicines; primitive humans were extracting juice from roots, leaves, barks and fruits for illness’s remedies. Infused water is no different except that you are doing it with some class. The tea-bag if you have observed is a glaring example of how plant natural products steeps into your drinks.

I tried to search the net if there ever was a scientific study to determine the health benefit of infused water compared to simply gorging the fruit to your heart content but I can’t find any. I did come to the conclusion that the benefit is the same except for one that I believe is real significant; change to a healthy lifestyle whose benefit is immeasurably huge in the long run. Imagine: instead of a coke or a zest O (these companies will kill me) in your lunch bag, you carry a chilled natural drink of apple cinnamon or a lemon/cucumber. Instead of serving your visitors with a Pepsi; you hand them glasses of chilled infused water of carrots and honey :-)
To steep the fruit into your drink does not mean giving up eating the fruit or your veggie altogether. If you can gulp an orange drink that is chemically synthesized orange taste and likewise munch an orange fruit: why not the real thing altogether. Because I am after the orange fiber that I get from the fruit; I eat it after removing from the jar of water. The orange fruit has become tasteless but since I am after the fiber; I eat it just the same. Hey! You don’t have to do it. I tried it with the apple but it is tasteless, really. By the way; don’t keep the fruit or veggie whatever for more than 6 hours because after that; it becomes bitter. Honey is expensive but if you can afford it; a teaspoon in a liter of water will mean a lot of difference in taste and in the value of health. Do you know that honey don’t spoil…I mean forever?

I have been virtually mumbling without coming to the point: the health benefits of infused water. Fruits including the peel especially the peel that you discard are antioxidant. These are vitamin C and E; the essential vitamins that you get from fruits and veggies and others. It neutralizes and removes from your body potentially damaging oxidizing agents that you likewise get from meat and your intake of unnatural foods. It maintains the well being of the collagen in your body; the building structure of your connective tissues meaning you get beautiful skin and body beautiful.


Note: I have been reading lately about “freelancer” writing as a job. I may or may not steer in that direction in my retirement years (I can see it from here…must be close) but what the heck! I learned in just a matter of few clicks what SEO means, what a web content is, press releases, news writing and key words. As a freelance writer; you will be asked to write about subjects you have no knowledge of and I said, okay…infused water for a mental gymnastics. 

1 comment: