http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I was curious…what a “Mini PC” is

I was scanning an online store page of souq.com that I received in my e-mail when I came upon an unusual product (to me at least) called a “Mini PC.” I said, “What?” Technology had reduced the size of my PCs (desktop/laptop/tablet) to a size smaller than my palm? I was so curious that in few clicks; I have ordered 2 products since I have already registered to the company days earlier. I got an e-mail the following day that the products are on the way. I realize later that I should have checked YouTube for a demo which I just did. It’s actually an Android TV stick that converts your TV into a smart TV. Imagine your android 3’ phone or your 7’ android tablet suddenly growing up to a 32 inches monster (if your TV is 32 inches or bigger) and the price is generously cheap; 199 Saudi Riyals (54 US$). Few weeks ago; Google announced a product they will sell for 30 dollars the size of an USB memory stick called “Chromecast” that will likewise convert your TV into a monitor for your smart phone, tablet and laptop with your gadgets acting like a remote. For Android Mini PC; you need to buy a wireless mouse and wireless keyboard; gadgets that most people already have. It is predicted that future laptops will sell cheaply without Microsoft’s expensive Window OS but it will run on Google’s free Android OS.


No comments:

Post a Comment