http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, April 15, 2013

COMPUTER GEEKS! What’s this…?



Guys; maybe some of you know what is wrong with this machine (desktop). It has been with me for more than 4 years and like a loyal pet; it has not given me any problem till now. When I opened it this morning; I found the graphics although artistically amusing is functionally not funny. It is an E-machine I bought 4 years ago with an AMD processor and a Window XP. I tried resetting the system to an earlier date thinking that I may have punched on something that zoomed the display and turned it into an abstract painting but it is unable to reset the system program. Funny thing is; the video graphic is likewise abstract :-) Any suggestion…?



1 comment:

  1. Tito, try checking the Display settings (right-click anywhere on the Desktop, go to 'Properties', then 'Settings' and set the Color Quality to 'Highest'). If that doesn't work, you might need to re-install the driver for your graphics/video card or get a new video card altogether.~Karla

    ReplyDelete