http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, April 8, 2013

…am I the last to know?


I was sooo excited I felt like a child getting a new toy; I can’t wait to share it or…am I the last to know :-(
There is this channel on my satellite TV that from time to time would broadcast nice movies in 3D. The latest one was the “AVATAR.”

“Why watch a movie that can hurt your eyes,” I thought but then I paused and said, “Wait a minute! Is it possible; I’m so ignorant I didn’t know?” (I used to refer to this town as being in another planet for being so far and away from civilization). I made few clicks on Google and in minutes; I got the idea on how to make your own 3D pair of paper glasses at home.

I was so excited I went out to the store across the street (it’s late at night) and bought a red and blue marking pens for 2 riyals each. I colored an old pair of glasses I’m no longer using but it worked very badly.  I felt very disappointed.

After the Friday prayer the following day; I stopped by a bookstore and for one riyal; I was able to buy a pair of red and blue 1x1 foot transparent colored plastics and yes…it was perfect for my need. I had to search YouTube for 3D movies (Avatar/Transformers) and wow; I can’t believe it.

My desktop is wired to a 32” LED TV I bought recently so it was real wonderful :-) I opened my laptop and checked if it can work there as well and yes…it did; you can watch 3D movies on your laptop.


NLK

1 comment: