http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, March 28, 2013

BBC: The Story of GOD...





Many of you are probably wondering why me; a Muslim want you to watch a movie documentary like this specially on the occasion of what Christians considered a holy week that Muslims don’t believe in. I try very hard to balance the kind of posts I put on my blog wanting not to offend any one. My aim is to present a fair knowledgeable view of the world for knowledge sake and gave you a chance to make up your mind based on that knowledge. You will find this one hour documentary more enriching than what television will offer you this long weekend.

GENESIS 17 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

And Abram fell on his face…



(Please watch till the end…)

No comments:

Post a Comment