http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Monday, January 7, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY; an inexpensive hobby…



Every night; I would walk around this block few times to stretch my legs that takes a mere five minutes each. If I go further that will take me to the shops; it will take me about 10 minutes. Last night in one of those walks; I noticed this flower that grows out of the cement crack. I thought; I will come back the following day and take a shot. The sun was directly above a bit to my right that blinded my sight of the cell phone screen. My Nokia although not the latest touch screens smart phones has a 5 MP camera which is not bad. I held my cell phone camera close to the wall and took several blind shots. This one came out so nicely; I didn't even have to crop it. The building by the way is the back-side of our clinic.


With digital technology; photography became an inexpensive hobby that anyone and everyone can enjoy at no additional expense other than your smart phone and or digital camera not to mention amazing free photo editing programs that can make you look like a pro. If you get few perfect shots out of a thousand; it would not have burdened you with additional cost if you delete all but the few good ones. Some people I noticed on facebook upload all the contents of their digital camera regardless of how bad some of the pictures are. Few bad takes can spoil the whole lot. To make an impression; always choose the good ones, crop and edit before you upload to your facebook.


I took this photo last Friday, January 4, 2013 while waiting for a friend to pick us up on the way to Khamis City 175 km away. I wanted to buy a 29’ LED/LCD TV on sale at Hyperpanda unfortunately; it was all sold out when I got there. I ended up buying something better, 32’ LED/LCD TV of a better brand; alhamdullillah. What is so good with all these latest hi tech gadgets are their multi-task functions. I don’t only have a wide screen Television; I also have a 32 inches computer monitor; it’s impossible not to be amused by it. With HD satellite receivers; even movies you watched many times over becomes more entertaining :-)

 MORE PHOTOS







No comments:

Post a Comment