http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ARE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GIGANTIC FIGHT BETWEEN GIANTS…?


CAUGHT IN THE FIGHT




Is facebook intentionally blocking share posts from Google?
I shared my blog last night with facebook only to find it missing from my profile/wall today.
I went actually first at my blog dashboard where I found a warning that says:

Publishing Your Blogger Blog Post To FaceBook Fails, With Open Refusal By FaceBook

Chuck Croll at The Real Blogger Status - 2 hours ago
Late last year, Blogger blog owners seeking to publicise their blog posts using their FaceBook Wall, were denied that possibility, silently. That problem was recently resolved, though still in silence. Recently, Blogger blog owners started reporting a new symptom of problems with FaceBook. I try to share my blog address on FaceBook, and I receive this message The content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe: Now what do I do? This symptom is most likely a problem which the individual blog owners will need to discuss, with FaceBook S... more »

When I tried to re-share my blog; that warning was right there staring at my face… Sorry, this post contains a blocked URL

The content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe:

2.bp.blogspot.com

For more information, visit the Help Center. If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.



ARE WE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GIGANTIC FIGHT BETWEEN GIANTS…?

2 comments:

  1. I've had the same problem. Interesting idea - about the fight thing, since google is well on the way to being a replacement for facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree that there is something underlining with this. i too now have the same problem so i thought i might leave my website link here if anyone would like to visit for a laugh http://www.funny-celebrity-pictures.com/ hope to see you there

    ReplyDelete