http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A PACT WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE DEAD: true story of love, death and friendship...

I was scanning my blog for some other post that I thought I may have already written about when I stumbled upon another post. Sometimes ago; I decided to post “Apocalypse Countdown 666” on my blog chapter by chapter but then after posting the first part; it seems to have completely slipped my mind. Surprisingly, it has been viewed 1,422 times and because of that…I will resume posting the rest of the book. I have rewritten the highlights of the book in shortened format most of which I have already posted in my blog under modified titles but those I haven’t; insaallah I will.

“Life after Death” is the chapter I consider one of the most important highlight of my book that I would rank 4th after my discovery of the Beast 666, Time Travel and the New Jerusalem. If you have been a follower of my blog; you must have already read about the 3 but not “Life after Death.” It is a true story of, love, death and friendship. It is about life after death. It is partly a horror story and it happened long before there was internet. My dilemma is this: the people involved are on facebook!  I will put only their initials although in the book (http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss/278-1977955-6963129?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Nosca%20Khalid); I saw no reason why not to mention their names but I am not sure if they will approve on facebook.


Because of my haunted journeys from birth and beyond; paranormal phenomenon became one of my fascinations in life. I never imagine though that I will witness another one so bizarre; so unbelievably freaky and yet so enchantingly touching that regardless of how skeptic one could get...this is one glaring evidence that there is something real inside of us all; call it spirit if you will that is truly immortal.  This is a true story of love, death and friendship. These are real names, real people...this is the truth stranger than fiction.

(Note: this story is an excerpt from Apocalypse Countdown 666 copyrighted by Janus Publishing Co., London. Although, the copyright has returned to the author; no part of this story shall be published neither in print nor in the web without the author’s written consent.)

Long before engineer M and his wife MC tied the knot and exchanged the “I do” vows of love and till death do us part; they were my friends.

Our town is small nestled in a valley that in my view is more of a plateau surrounded by mountains. With an elevation of more than 3,000 feet above sea level; it is one of the highest villages in Saudi Arabia. It is one of many breathtaking towns and cities along the Southern Heights of the Arabian Peninsula.

Engineer M was a consultant engineer in one of the construction companies in town. His wife MC meanwhile was the hospital dietician. AB and his wife L both work in the hospital.

          Engineer KP is not only a friend; we both came from the same Muslim tribe in the south of the Philippines.

          I was on that day the ambulance physician on call, 24 January 1993. I found M on the X-ray table, blood trekking from his mouth, ears and nose. I back stepped with film of tears clouding my vision. The surgeon was talking to me but I could not focus my mind at that moment.

          The hospital surgeon after speaking by phone with the neurosurgeon in Assir (Abha) Central Hospital ordered to transfer the patient immediately. There were MC, DG (Filipino male nurse) and I in the ambulance. The two hour drive seemed like an eternity. I had to hold back my tears and turn my head every time MC spoke to the unconscious M urging him to hang on.

          Two days later...I read a copy of the CT scan report. I knew; M will never wake up. He died the following day.

          In the morning of Friday; 7 February 1993, two weeks after the accident...I met engineer KP at the hospital gate. He told me in not so many words that the spirit of his best friend possessed the body of AB and won’t let go. I couldn’t see any good reason why would M’s spirit choose AB. He was in Manila when the accident happened and they knew each other’s but the relationship is not the kind I can really call that of close friends.

          I was invited to attend the ninth day of prayer for the dead on that same day (Friday). It was the only subject the Filipino community talked about but the hushed conversation did not escape the other aliens in the hospital.
DAY 3 (of spirit possession) – Friday, 7 February 1993

          AB (Possessed) bent on his knees during the rosary. I was in the last row observing the room with special interest. MC (dead M’s wife) led the prayer. AB’s face contorted, his chin twisting uncontrollably (can’t help being reminded of the exorcist). He reached for the tissue and blew his nose. L (AB’s wife) who was kneeling on his right would once in a while nudge him with her elbow to stir him from the spell. We break up for the night at 9:00 pm.

DAY 4 – Saturday, 8 February 1993

          I was startled by the incessant ringing of the door bell. I was on duty in ER the previous night so I spent the whole day in bed. I found J, a Filipino male Nurse at my door.

“Doc,” said J apologising, “they are asking if you can come to the camp.” It was the place where the nightly vigil was being held.

          I peered at my watch. It was 4:14 pm.

          “Why?” I asked.

          “AB (possessed) chased MC (dead M’s wife) in the hospital today. I don’t know the whole story but you will if you will come.”

          “I will be there,” I said, trying to mask my excitement.

          MC is confused and emotionally freaked out.  AB and L were likewise worn out by the startling tension they have been subjected to in the events of the last several days.  MC wanted to speak with her husband’s spirit for the last time. She wanted to talk him out of the spell; make him understand; make him accept but the terrified L won’t let her husband go again to the nightly vigil. She was obviously terrified by the bizarre almost horrific incidents of the last 3 days. I was chosen to speak with L and bring possessed AB with me.

          “I’m glad you came,” said AB. He led me to the receiving room.

          “I came to speak to you and L,” I wanted to speak my purpose.

          He closed the door of the receiving room. There were DG, him and I in the room.

          “I need to speak to someone who understands.” I feel his desperation for help. “People most probably think, I am crazy or out of my mind. I can’t walk with my head up.”

          “Don’t torture yourself with those crazy thoughts. We all understand,” I said reassuringly.

          “How many believe that the spirit of M is inside me? Well...at least not now.” He brought out a small Bible he kept in the vest pocket of his pajama. “I read this to keep him away.”

          I can feel the presence of M with certainty. I can see it through AB’s eyes and in the way he looks and stares. He could be manipulating AB’s words.

          “What is your belief on this,” he continued, “and how can I be free of him?”

          “I don’t know,” I replied. “I have not heard of any dead Muslim, at least not here in Saudi Arabia who has returned to haunt the living. Jinn...yes! Some people can be possessed by Jinn what we commonly refer to as natural spirits. They can be exorcised but even if I can bring one who knows, I don’t think it will work. Muslim exorcism will not work with M because he is a Christian. He won’t understand.”

          “What if he doesn’t leave me alone...will I become crazy?”

          “I know M is listening right now,” I squirmed uncomfortably, “but he has no other choice but to go. Other spirits will come and take him. People who met an untimely death become restless. They cannot accept that they are dead so they do things they usually do without the body. If the living helps each others...the dead does likewise. They have spirit organizations too whose work is to guide the spirit of those like M. From darkness...they will help him to the light. In Islam, it is called Barzak where souls are supposed to stay while waiting for judgment day. I think it is what Christians call Purgatory. “

          “I can remember everything but I can’t control it,” said AB and then, “No! I will not,” he almost screamed.

          “What is it?” startled, I asked.

          “He wants me to go to the Hospital.”

          DG and I looked at each other then in unison turned to the wall clock. It was 6:30 pm, the usual time M fetches MC from the hospital.

          “No! I will not,” repeated AB loudly as if shouting at someone then he was calm.

          “I know, spirits of the dead are very lonely and they are very eager to communicate,” I said to draw M into a conversation but so far, he had not spoken to me directly.

          “True,” AB responded. “It was windy and very cold that night. He was naked sitting in the corner and very sad.” (5 and 6 February will be remembered as the night Saudi Arabia shivered. It snowed in some part of the kingdom.)

AB’s STORY
Day 1, 5 February 1993

          “It all started on Wednesday,” recounted AB. “We came to the villa to attend the prayer for M. There was a spider crawling all over the place. I told the spider to stay away from the burner or be burned alive. It climbed over me and circled my head 3 times before crawling down. Someone stepped on the spider and crashed it. Half-way home on the 15-minute drive...I felt itchiness on my neck. I scratched it. I could hear M in my mind asking if he could communicate through me. I said, “It is okay.”

          “Turn the car back,” I told DG. He turned the car back but I tried to resist. I said, “No, turn the car back and drive home.”

          We must have driven the car 3 times around the petrol station until finally...M won over me.

          Along the stone walk to the Villa...I fell on my face and sprawled over the plants. When I regained consciousness...I was on the sofa with everyone cowering over me. I felt cold so I walked to the bedroom. MC (M’s wife), L, E and MR followed me to the room. At this point, there was no doubt in everyone’s mind that the spirit of M is inside me. I asked everyone to leave except MC (M’s wife) and I asked MR (a friend) to stay to allay everyone’s fear.

          M and MC talked about their children and their plans. M insisted that MC continue with the building of their house. Engineer KP (M’s best friend) tried to enter but I screamed, “No!” with both of my hands raised. I kissed MC and run out of the room sobbing uncontrollably.

          “Let us pray,” I said after sometimes. I kneeled before the altar and everybody followed. M inside me was feeling hungry so he partook of the foods placed on the altar. I took a stick of cigarette from the altar and lit it. I held it in my left hand while I smoked. I wanted to hold it in my right but my right hand felt very heavy every time I tried so I kept it on my left hand. (AB doesn’t smoke. It was the first time I ever heard of the dead coming back and partaking of the food and smoking from the cigarette placed on the altar for the departed and in Saudi Arabia of all places.)
DAY 2, 6 February 1993

          During the second stage of the rosary, AB did the unexpected. He ran out of the house agitated. He held the doorknob from outside pulling and pushing and wailing as if in pain.

          “AB,” engineer KP begged.

“MC,” Whispered KP, “Speak to him.”

          “Dad,” MC called tearfully, “it is very cold out there. Please come inside.” Her voice quivered with tears. “You see! We put off the incense.” Everyone stirred into action. Windows were thrown open to let the smoke of the burning incense go.

          AB walked back into the house and walked directly to the bed room. He came out thirty minutes later.

          “On Friday,” AB continued, “You know what happened, you were there.”

          “How do you feel now?” I asked.

          “I feel better at least at this moment. I don’t feel him now but there is one reason why he refused to leave,” he squirmed on the flat chair.

          “What is it?”

          “I don’t think it is right but he is very persistent.”

          “You have to say what it is,” I pressed on. When he whispered it into my ears, I said, “What?” I was shocked. I knew I was being given the task of delivering the dead man’s demand.

          “Do you want to speak with MC and get it over with?”

          “L won’t let me.”

I can tell; he was being evasive. The spirit knew I am very close to KP. He wants me to deliver the message.

          “I will speak to her (AB’s wife).”

          “No, I’m not ready and besides, M is not inside me now. I am trying to probe my mind but he is not there.”

 “Dr. Khalid,” RA (another friend) called behind the door, “KP is here asking for you.”

“Let him in,” AB called back before I could say a word. The entrance door is several feet from the receiving room’s door. He was standing behind me while I spoke with engineer KP.

“AB is alright,” I said, “there is no need for him to go (meaning to the camp).” Alright means M’s spirit is gone. I was wrong.

“In that case then; I will bring MC to the Hostel.”

I saw the shocked look on KP’s face followed by a loud thud and commotion behind my back. AB was on the floor paper-white and unconscious. L was at his side confused and weeping while RA was pulling him up from behind. The mention of MC’s name and finally moving out of their villa to live at the hospital hostel triggered the spirit’s frenzy. We lifted his body and sat him on the long flat chair.

I assured L that her husband will be alright and closed the door. In the room were RA, engineer KP, DG, AB (possessed) and I.

“Shall I control it?” AB murmured weakly fighting off the spell.

I said, “No!” this is the moment of truth...I wanted to add.

AB turned to me, his eyes glaring. It was scary.

“Dr. Khalid! Tell KP what I told you.”

“Nope!” I answered amusingly, “KP is here...you tell him.”

KP in that moment was sitting on his left and holding his arm.

“What is it?” KP reacted frantic at the mention of his name. “Tell me, you know I will do anything for you.” He pulled the small plastic children’s chair and sat in front of AB face to face.

AB hesitantly delivered the dead man’s wish almost inaudibly into KPs ear, I doubt if anyone in the room understood. I wouldn’t know if I didn’t know beforehand.

KP was speechless. He caught his head between his palms and held it while his elbows rested over his knees.

“M, you are asking too much from your friend,” I broke in to break the silence and bide time for KP. It was a decision of a lifetime...making a pact with the spirit of the dead.

“M,” KP finally spoke. “I treated you like a brother and MC is like a sister to me. I will be there for your family whenever they need me...I promise,” and KP raised his hand in oath. “Please, leave AB alone, he is very tired.”

AB nodded.

“Do you have any message for MC?” I asked.

“I love her,” the spirit (via AB) mumbled.

Engineer KP’s STORY:

          “M, I am here,” KP looked around in the now empty house. It was eerie. “It is for AB and L that I am doing this. Come and speak to me.”

          (I learned few days later that at the moment KP was calling M’s spirit, AB said to his wife, “I am AB speaking to you now but I have this strong urge to go and sleep at M’s house.” L and the other Filipino families sleeping in their house for support stopped him from going. It was the reason they were there to restrain him just in case.)

          No one knew except for one friend that engineer KP after he dropped MC to the hostel had returned to the empty house to confront the spirit of M.  It was the last day the Hospital director had given to the Filipino community to bring MC to the hostel. It is forbidden for unmarried female employees to live out. The only friend engineer KP invited to keep him company understandably declined.

The company’s small compound for the consultant engineers is isolated in the hills between the town of Zahran Al Janoub and the Saudi Arabian border with North Yemen few kilometers away. No other house is visible within miles of the perimeter...an extremely scary place to confront the spirit of the dead but then; what friends are for?

          The clock chimed 3:00 am. The only sound in the rolling hills was the generator. KP’s lids were heavy. He couldn’t fight it anymore...he finally dozed off.

          “I treated you like a brother and your wife is like a sister to me. I understand your concern but I have my own life to live. Please understand...I can’t promise to marry MC but I promise; I will always be there for them.”

          “Only then,” said KP, “did I realize that he was not alone. There were many others outside. One by one, they walked into the house. A heavy fellow among them wrestled me to the ground forcing me to say yes to M’s wish.”

          “Did you recognize any of them?”

          “I had an unmistakable feeling that the fat guy who pinned me to the ground was ka’ Erning (He was a friend in the same company who died of heart attack a year earlier.)

          “Then what happened?”

          “The heavy guy who had my face to the floor tried to tie my hands behind my back. The others came and tried to help Ka Erning hold me to the floor but M intervened and pushed them away. I broke free and woke up. My entire body in spite of the cold winter dawn was perspiring profusely. I walked out of the house, climbed into my land cruiser and drove to our own camp five miles away.”

DAY 5: THE LAST DAY

          I picked up the phone on the third ring. The emergency room was quiet. The time was 7:00 am.

          “Hello.”

          “Doc!”

          “Yes,” it was MR.

          “He wants me to drive him to Najran.”

          “Do it,” I answered anxiously. “He wants to see the place of the accident.”

          AB told me later that he felt completely free of M’s presence when he saw the place where the accident happened.

EPILOGUE:

          Strange, unbelievable, bizarre; call it as you like. MC resigned from her work several months later and returned to the Philippines to take care of the children she had left to the care of her mother. She set up a bakery employing several people. She is doing very well. Engineer KP moved to another place in Saudi Arabia when the company sold out to another. The camp was abandoned. AB and L remained in their works. AB confessed that the experience have changed his outlooks in life. He said sorry to all the people he had disagreements with in the past.

The big problem was/is...AB had opened a portal for the spirits of the dead into his world. He would find them everywhere wanting some kind of help. He would find them early in the morning outside their door or by the windows and he would drive them away. I was once called to the X-ray department to find AB pale and half conscious on his chair. He was in a trance. He pointed to a magazine he was reading. There was someone in the article he was reading who died and entered his body (by just reading his name) wanting to communicate. I told him to say firmly, “No.” When spending his annual leave in Manila; the spirits would follow him everywhere into the bus and to the malls. He had to get use to their presence or he would lose his mind. I tried to convince him to tame the gift (if you can call it one) and become a professional medium. He was terrified that they would come in droves if he accepts to become a conduit for the departed. He spent a fortune trying to close the portal. He sought out professional psychics, paranormal investigators and spirit questors. They even brought him to the famous SPIRIT HILL in my country and bathed him in the supposedly enchanted stream in the hills.

          It touched our hearts to the point of being pleasantly shocked that the dead should come back to ask his best friend to marry his wife. How many stories have you heard of someone marrying his best friend’s wife after he is gone? People gossips...right? Well, next time; don’t...someone beyond the grave could have fixed the marriage for who can you trust but the best among your friends.

(AB by the way didn’t know that engineer KP went to the empty house in that evening and confronted the spirit of M. Remember...he told his wife; he wanted to go to the empty house and sleep there at the precise moment KP was calling for M’s spirit. He learned about it several years after the incident when I showed him the final lay-out of APOCALYPSE COUNTDOWN 666. We resigned from the Ministry of Health in 2000. My wife and I visited them in their house (Manila) in 2007 but we had to wait while someone called for them. He told me; they were in a prayer meeting. I didn't ask if he is okay but the prayer meeting keeps me wondering...I STILL SEE DEAD PEOPLE.)

END

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Nosca-Khalid/author/B01NA7APYQ?ref=ap_rdr&store_ref=ap_rdr&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true





No comments:

Post a Comment