http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, November 10, 2013

GLOBAL CITY: SM Aura...

With cramped up spaces in the cities; I always wonder why malls don’t convert their rooftops into parks where shoppers can relax and sip drinks or take their coffees and with technology turning everyone into a camera bearing robots; you can expect most if not all to make a trip to the viewing deck for a photo shoot. Not only will it increase a mall’s income; it will invite more shoppers than a multi-million peso worth of TV or billboards commercials ever do. When I earth-Google SM Aura (Global City); the first thing I observed was the roof-deck that look like a park just as I have envisioned in my mind. Hmm! I was right…these are some photos I took of Nishreen at the garden top of SM Aura. It is certainly a new trend in malls although I was told that Singapore did it first that is if she didn't copy it from somewhere else. 

 Lower viewing deck as seen from the 2nd and top level




TIME TO RELAX








3 comments:

  1. beautiful. relaxing. i just love to stay in rooftops especially at night...viewing the skies...the stars...i feel like am afloat when i just lay down there and stare at the night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see the rooftop of SM Aura on Google Maps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google has overhauled Google Map and Google Earth is old; before the construction of SM Aura. I may have confused Google Images with Google Map. I wish Google has kept the old Google Map.

      Delete