http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, September 26, 2013

THE DARANGEN: Epic of the Maranaws

I was choosing some old important files from my external disk moving some of it to my laptop when I chanced upon this documentary. Since there is no introduction except for one caption; I have no idea who made it or what media group sponsored it. Technology keeps on changing in a way that what we can’t do in the past; we can now do without hassle. I discovered that some videos are protected something like you cannot edit and repost as another YouTube video but with the advent of converters; all I needed to do is convert it to another format and bring to the movie maker for edition. I can even simply pick up my cell phone and video record directly from the computer monitor. I added some old video files in this one but I did not edit the original documentary. It is exactly the way I found it on YouTube. 








'via Blog this'





No comments:

Post a Comment