http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, May 31, 2013

A DANGEROUS LIFE: Martial Law and PEOPLE'S POWER (Documentary Movie)

I highly recommend this documentary movie to all ages 35 and below. Either you were very young or still unborn in the years of the Philippine Martial Law.

I have been looking for this 3 hours documentary movie for quite a while until it suddenly popped up with other unrelated documentary videos on YouTube.

This movie made for television by an Australian company was produced shortly after “People Power” installed Cory to the presidency. Lucky me; the day it was shown on Philippine television non-stop and without commercial breaks…I was in the Philippines. I and my family watched plastered to the television for 3 hours. If you have voted for one of the Marcoses in an election and you are watching this documentary for the first time; you will probably regret that you have voted Marcos unless you are a GI. 





1 comment:

  1. Couldn't watch...network is pretty bad here...it loads for what it seem eternity...

    ReplyDelete