http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, June 8, 2012

MY PHOTO-EDITING HOBBY: pizap.com (1)


Although there are several free photo editing programs in the internet; I always feel that there is something missing. I have to combine several programs to achieve what I like to do but still; I can’t get it quite right. ‘pizap.com’ is a program that I saw in my 7 years old daughter’s facebook that she plays with for several months now. I thought; I really did that it is a children’s website until I sort of logged on for curiosity and whoa; it is what I have been looking for…















1 comment:

  1. Informative post, thanks for sharing. Photographs are the best procedures for protecting recollections of an event of a lifetime. We, generally, love taking photographs to remind us about the fun delineations of our lives. In any case, everybody can't take snaps genuinely dependably. Everything considered, different photos snapped by crisp individuals can contain blunders. Poor lighting, red eyes, and wrong center can make photographs look awful. This is the place photograph altering associations end up being useful.grunge texture


    ReplyDelete