http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, June 24, 2012

END TIME PROPHECIES: The Bible’s “Rider on a White Horse”


END TIME PROPHECIES: The Bible’s “Rider on a White Horse”





Posted By: acson005 <Send E-Mail>
Date: Saturday, 8 April 2006, 3:18 p.m.

(first posted  at surfingtheapocalypse.net)

Aside from the New Jerusalem (Mecca) and the BEAST 666 (U.N.), the strangest I found in the Bible is the “Rider on a White Horse.” There is not an iota of evidence in Islam that the prophet Mohammad (s.a.w.) like prophet Eissa (a.k.a. Jesus) will return at the end of the world. Christians believe that the rider on a white horse is Jesus but after another look, you may start to think again.

I used to work with an Indian medical technologist who was engaged to a Bangladeshi Moslem. She wanted to learn about Islam but I told her to read her Bible first which she hadn’t although she was brought up as a Christian by her mother. I chuckled when she asked me to lend her a Bible. Here is a Christian asking me a Moslem to lend her a Bible. I lent her the King James Version that I borrowed from a friend. She returned it to me two weeks after.

“Don’t you think John 16 refers to Prophet Mohammad?” she asked.

I was surprised but I smiled. “When I read that in the High School,” I replied, “I had no doubt that it refers to the prophet.”

“…and,” I feel that she was being hesitant to ask, “The rider on a white horse?”

I would have choked if there was something in my mouth. Of the 3 billion Moslems and Christians of planet Earth, I thought I was the only one who knew. I was glad that it came out from the mouth of a Christian and her only basis was the physical description of the rider and those that rides with him. It was a mystery I dare not discuss with a Moslem I am not familiar with. The prophet is dead; there is no way he is going to come back unless the prophecy is spiritual in nature but as we always say; nothing is impossible for God. The soldiers in heaven that will ride with the ‘white horse rider’ are probably the army of the prophet that rode with him when he conquered Mecca from the idol worshippers. They reclaimed and cleansed the Ka’aba of idols and proclaimed the oneness of God as in the day that prophet Abraham (a.s.) and his son Ishmael built it.

REVELATION 19:11-16 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called FAITHFUL AND TRUE. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name that nobody knows but himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood and his name is the word of God. The armies of heaven were following him riding on white horses and dressed in linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has the name written: king of kings and lord of lords.

The above prophecy undoubtedly befits the personality of the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) rather than Jesus. The key word in the above prophecy is Revelation 19:11 “…and whose rider is called Faithful and True”

The prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the only prophet I know whom the people who knew him ever called “Al Ameen al Sadique…THE FAITHFUL AND TRUE.” 
He was the only prophet known to have waged wars either riding a camel or a white horse to reclaim “Beit’ Allah”; the first house of worship built by Abraham for God.

HE WAS CALLED “AL AMEEN AL SADIQUE” (FAITHFUL AND TRUE) LONG BEFORE HE RECEIVED THE WORD OF PROPHETHOOD.





1 comment: