http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, September 29, 2011

DARANGEN: The Abduction of Princess Lawanen


DARANGEN: The Abduction of Princess Lawanen (cont’d)




“How frustrating this can be,” Mabaning complained to himself. “I have been running for hours without even a glimpse of a crew-cut child. If this is always the case; people along my path including sea gypsies in their shanties may become suspicious and flee before I could reach their homes. How can I exchange words with them? I guess,” Mabaning thought, “it is better if I slowdown a bit and disguise myself as a Madem, the savages who dwell on top of trees. If I don’t, it is remotely possible for anyone who recognizes me to speak freely of princess Lawanen.

Slowing down, he walked with ease. He soiled himself with grayish dark clay and looked like a dirty Madem.

Walking down the beach, he saw a pair of gypsies rowing close to the shore.

“Hey!” Mabaning shouted. He waved his hands frantically in the air jumping like a savage. “Please come nearer, I want to ask you something.”

The pair of gypsies’ paddled their small boat towards the beach.
“Madem,” one of the gypsies spoke, “What do you want to ask from us?”

“Which of the coastal regions did you come from?”

“We came from the bay of the Land of the Blooming Flowers.”

“…and who is your chieftain?”

“Our chief is prince Batara sa Minalang.”

“May I know where you are headed?” asked the disguised Mabaning.

“We are going towards Sagorongan a Ragat,” replied the unsuspecting gypsies.

“…the roaring reefs where the tide rises high?”

“Yes,” answered one of the pair. “We are actually on a mission,” said the other.

“We are in search of an alien princess who could be anywhere in the allied sea kingdoms. If we hear any, even a rumor, we are to report immediately to our prince.”

“Why look for an alien princess? Is there anyone missing among the lady kin of Minalang?”

“We cannot say for sure but one thing is certain though. The Flower Kingdom is teeming with people from Bembaran. Some came by foot, others by sea; a formidable force preparing to invade Kadaraan sa Ndaw.”

“For what reason will they invade Kadaraan?”

“The rumor is they are in search of Princess Lawanen, the beauty beyond compare, the fiancée of Mabaning, the prince-king of Gadongan. Our wise prince however pinned them down at the Flower Kingdom with his oratory. The allied armies are getting restless including Mangatae, the fearful king of the cannibals, Rajah Miros and Rajah Mepangaan, the savage Barbarian king of the upper banks of Bembaran and all the chieftains along the water channels of Bembaran. Our wise-king had promised to rescue the princess himself by force of war if need be but first; find the princess whereabouts.”

“My honest and gentle friends from the high seas,” said Mabaning. “I am only a Madem but I too was commanded by Batara sa Minalang. Like you, my mission is to gather information to find the missing princess. I will be forever indebted to you if you will be kind enough to take this poor Madem with you. I must reach the Baroraw Forest bordering Kadraan but I don’t see how without your help.”

The pair of gypsies offered him a ride without second thought and dropped him at the forested seashore.

To be cont’d…

No comments:

Post a Comment