http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THE DARANGEN: the abduction of princess Lawanen (cont'd)


THE DARANGEN: the abduction of princess Lawanen (Cont’d)




          The chain that bound the two ships snapped and Lumbayaw disappeared in the storm adding to the sorrow of the already grief stricken Mabaning.

          The howling wind calmed and the shroud of black fog dissolved unmasking the Rinayong. The storm clouds dissipated clearing the horizon for the first hint of dawn. The throbbing heart of the night is almost faintly audible gasping its last few precious breaths before fading into the day. The morning star shone brightly. A gentle wind blowing from the land of Bembaran sweeps the clouds away from the sea.

          A façade of sunbeams radiates from the rising sun like a torch lighting the sky; its wonders touches the heart as the ripples rolled and faded in the water.

          A melody from Ragara sa Madanding like a whining gentle breeze and the scent of palm flowers blowing from the seaside, with its petals floating in the sea arouses the feeling of homesickness for the loved ones on land.

          The captain of Rinayong in deep thoughts scanned the horizon, which was hazy with yellowish hue as far as the eyes can see.

          Standing by the rail, Somialalao Solog, the vice-king of Bembaran scanned the open sea with a spyglass in hand. He swept the ocean in one gentle motion hoping to see the Kalipapa Daayaw.

          “The Lombayaw must have gone too far off course,” he thought, “or sunk in the storm.” He crossed the deck and noticed someone lost in his own thoughts standing by.

          “My noble friend and brother in law,” said Mabaning turning to Somialalaw Solog. “I want you to bring me to the shore so I can just walk along the seaside and search for the princess I adore. I wish to be alone and by doing so, allay the fear of the dwellers along the way. I will ask meticulously but if my efforts fail, I will go straight to the mountain regions. I shall make acquaintance and befriend the spirits of the mountains. I will also befriend the evil spirits of the seaside and other nature spirits that I can find. If all my efforts prove fruitless then I shall be a drifter until I die or drift to the kingdom that dare abduct the princess beyond compare. Have no fear. May the gods bring me back to the womb that bore me if I don’t burn their kingdom in smoke even if they are made of granite and invincible ore. I shall spare no one, not even a low-hair-cut-child, not even a living fowl.

          “My noble friend,” answered Somialalaw Solog, his vision blurred by heartbreaking tears. “Why do you need to walk all by yourself unguarded and without servants? If you wish, we can abandon this ship and together, we can trek the seaside and the mountains. Together, we shall vanquish the kingdoms in our path in the name of Bembaran.”

          “My dear noble friend,” Mabaning answered. “You know how much I treasure your friendship. You are as precious to me as the princess beyond compare and I shall guard your safety jealously as I would the princess. If you refuse to see the wisdom of my wish, it means that you prefer to see me die in my grief. I cannot just sit on the deck of Rinayong languishing on my sorrow. How else can I find princess Lawanen if I don’t leave? If I don’t find the princess before the onset of the moonless night, the chances are you will find me dead.”

          “In that case, you give me no choice,” replied the patriarch of Bembaran. “Please take my advice, my dearest friend,” continued Somialalaw Solog. “Don’t stray far off from the coast so we can see you from the sea and avoid trekking the mountains. Control your temper and use no force. Had we sailed to wage wars, we will never find the princess. People who know her whereabouts will surely clamp their mouths. They will never volunteer to divulge information if pressure is used even to death. Negotiating in peace and goodwill is always a better alternative. People with knowledge about the princess’ whereabouts will come out in the open freely.”

          Rinayong immediately changed course towards the beach.

          From the small boat sent to ferry him to the shore; Mabaning walked down the plank board without a word. Standing at the beach, he surveyed his new surroundings. Feeling some form of relief, he started walking slowly along the shore while the Rinayong drifted away.

          He climbed over the ridge formulating plans in his mind as frothy foam burst against the reef that blocks the onrushing tide.

          “My O’ my,” Mabaning chanted softly. “I swear by the gods to crash whoever holds the lovely princess against her will. I shall crash it even if it yields willingly to the crown of Bembaran. I shall spare no one, not even a low-hair-cut-child able to fight regardless of whether Bembaran approves or not. I am confident; I can fight alone and better than the famed Paramata Bantugan. When the real time comes to battle, I know of no one among the offspring of Gibonen who can be braver. I know, when the time comes to besiege the Empire of Kadaraan sa Ndaw, I will have no other choice but to lead the assault or else the esteem of Bembaran may come to naught.

          He let out a thunderous outcry that echoed in the forested hills and trotted swiftly down the ridge to begin his elusive hunt.

To be cont’d….

No comments:

Post a Comment