http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, September 18, 2026

IS THE UNIVERSE A QR CODE FOR GOD?

Is the universe read by God like a QR code? You can’t stop your mind from wondering. How does God manage the universe?

A QR code (Quick Response code) is a two-dimensional barcode that stores data in a visual grid of black-and-white squares. Invented in 1994 by the Japanese company Denso Wave to track automotive parts, it is designed to be scanned instantly by imaging devices, such as smartphone cameras, to open websites, display text, or trigger digital actions.

When I started using AI to create images, I wondered how it reads my mind. The results are almost always much better than what I asked for. Then I realized that when I mention a place in the image I want, I create a simulation in my mind, but ChatGPT has the actual image in its files, not a mere simulation.

In this photo, I was shocked because I have taken this photo of Abha many times before, exactly where ChatGPT placed me in the plane… wow!

When I mentioned Saudi Arabia’s border with Yemen, ChatGPT knew exactly where I was and what the mountains looked like, and it even displayed the actual image in the background.


THE FOLLOWING ARE MEMORIES I ASKED CHATGPT TO RECREATE INTO INTERPRETIVE IMAGES.










No comments:

Post a Comment