http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, January 6, 2019

LET THERE BE PEACE 2019...my prayer!


I have been searching for this in my blog thinking that I did blog it but I couldn’t find it among my more than 700 blogs. I posted it in another website long before I became a blogger…old man!

Because of Marawi…this prayer is as relevant then (10 years ago) as it is now.


The Surfing The Apocalypse Network


…LET THERE BE PEACE: MY PRAYER 
Posted By: acson005
Date: Wednesday, 31 December 2008, 4:24 p.m.

…LET THERE BE PEACE: MY PRAYER


Let us offer a little prayer…a prayer for peace is not much to ask…not too many words…a five letters word for all the oppressed people of the world and millions languishing in squalid refugee camps of which 90% are Moslems.

Maybe for once; God will listen. We do not pray to punish the oppressors, the corrupt and the corrupters…we pray that God show them the light of PEACE.
Every year…we pray for LOVE; a laughably overused word but for love…I do not pray. I do not need my neighbor to love me to leave me in peace neither do I need to love him to let him be in peace.

Regardless of how many times we say…we share the pain of those in pain; the loss of those who lost a loved one…we can never feel their state of being unless we have been truly there. The macabre images we see in our television sets and internet video streams are theirs not ours.

I am half a world apart from my family and two of my children are scattered over the globe. I am not exuberant; maybe lonely but I am not sad as well. The New Year of the Moslem’s Hijjra and Gregorian calendar are just 3 days apart but, in this country, and in this village…New Year is just another day that passes without notice.

I have not been wronged…I am at peace with myself and the world around me. It is peace I know how to feel and this is what I wish I can share with those people in Gaza and the rest of Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan and all the people of the World who had been wronged.

HAPPY NEW YEAR…we do not need but for PEACE…O God; we beseech Thee…LET THERE BE PEACE IN THE WORLD. 



AMEN

(12:00 MN 1-1-2009 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Nosca Khalid




1 comment: