http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

“Allah’ho Akhbar…” The Call Emanating from an Old Church

Although my spirit keeps wandering in time even when I am just napping on my chair, aboard a plane, in a car or just anywhere – the best of my prophetic dreams comes when I return to sleep after my morning prayer at 4-5 a.m. The message; if important will be embedded in my memory like a video and this one is one of those.



THE DREAM

I was walking along a small path with several inches tall grasses growing along each side. It was no wild grasses; it’s properly trimmed as if purposely maintained. On my left and right were buildings…few stories buildings that look real old. I was there for no particular reason in fact I thought I lost my way and was trying to find my way out. I heard the “Athan (Muslim’s call to prayer)…Allah’ho Akhbar.” Surprised; there must be a mosque here I thought so I followed the call until I found myself standing in front of an old church. It’s tall but there was no cross at the spire/pointed summit. Plants and grasses were growing over it with moss and algae of different colors – green, black and white. Wild trees were growing on both its sides. 

“Allah’ho Akhbar…” the call continued blaring.  I thought; there must be a mosque behind the church and then I woke up.

I tried to interpret my dreams in what an old church or old buildings means until I realized that the message dream has nothing to do with old building and old churches.

IT REPRESENTS THE CHURCH/CHRISTIANITY RAVAGED BY TIME WHILE ISLAM SURGES ONWARD.  TIME WILL PROVE THAT ISLAM IS RIGHT WHILE CHRISTIANITY SUCCUMBS TO THE RAVAGES OF TIME.

The last 3 popes tried their best to reform the church to better sync with the time but the reform is too little too late. Years ago in one of the things I wrote before the end of the 2nd millennium; I said that the 3rd millennium will be Christianity’s last. Huh! This century could be its last because with technology whizzing by at the speed of light…Christianity and other idolatrous religions will be crushed. 

How can one be so technologically intelligent and at the same time worship idols? It doesn’t make an intelligent sense and yeah; MEDIA found a fall guy to blame for the fall of Christianity – Islam. LOL!

...but then; it's only a dream! 

The reality as we speak is - churches in Europe are being converted to mosques. The dream is absolutely correct; Islam's call to prayer is as we speak emanates from what used to be churches. 










3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. MashaAllah! So rightly depicted. May your dreams find its way to reality...in shaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete