http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, February 5, 2017

QUR'AN: KEY TO THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

Have you ever wondered while gazing at the stars lying on the beach or walking in the countryside’s why there is so much darkness in the universe with so very little light? With trillions of stars burning bright for more than 10 billion years; the universe should be bright not immensely dark? We have always thought that darkness is simply the absence of light but there is light…always! If God created Angels from light and the angel's nemesis - Djinn and spirits from smokeless fire meaning invisible energy mislabelled by the scientific community as dark energy; does it not mean that Light has a nemesis - an anti-light? This is my eBook #6!






















1 comment:

  1. MashaAllah! I love mysteries and trying to unravel them is a desire deeply-rooted in me. I wish one day I find the time for it. Tho reading the Qur'an amazes me beyond realms. And with my little knowledge of it I can only mark them in my mind that in shaa Allah someday I may find the truth behind it. In shaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete