http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, April 16, 2016

IMAGINE: you are able to talk to yourself anywhere in time


I was Google imaging proofs of time travel when I found my book among the images. I remembered having posted the photo in my blog so that’s it. Among the many photos were lookalike of famous people from times long ago in the past. 




When I was young and grazing the beasts under my care (cows and water buffalos) – I used to wonder how Maya birds recognizes each other’s relatives whenever a flock flew over the rice field. They all look alike and then with an amusing thought; they Maya birds could likewise be wondering how we humans recognize each other’s. We all have hairs, eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
My daughters said, I look like Jackie Chan – ha ha ha! With 7 billion denizens of planet earth alone; you can reshuffle our DNA only so much and end up with some differing only in few. Although in a lottery; only one or few can win – there are hundreds that only differ from the winner in one number and thousands more in 2 digits meaning with 7 billion of earth; some will end up looking like me or me looking like them. Imagine a multiverse universe where the stakes infinitely increases…not one but many will look exactly like me – parallel universe.


One of the most interesting physical proofs that time travel could be possible is that old woman accidentally caught talking into what looked like a cellular phone in a Charlie Chaplin movie. The puzzle though that not many people come to talk about is…to whom was she talking to?
With the theoretical possibility of the existence of exotic sub-sub-subatomic (dark matter) particles so small it is beyond the observation of us by any available machine at present (Large Hadron Collider) – we may in the future develop the technology to communicate with someone somewhere in time meaning I can communicate with myself in another place in time but wow…it’s mindboggling scary. Just think about it…it’s insanely crazy. If the speed of light is the only barrier between now and anywhere else in time – It is very possible that we will be able to talk to ourselves from any place in time and anywhere in the past at a point in time when the technology became available no matter how insanely crazy it is. We may even talk to ourselves beyond the grave. (Don’t search the internet. This is my own theoretical -fantasy) 

These are objects that may have been sucked into a wormhole (time tunnel) and transported at long distances in time. Many scientists believe that wormholes were a consequence of the Big Bang that varies in sizes.



Often times I wonder why the Ka’aba in Mecca is clad in black and the ritual of ‘Taw’waf’ (circumambulation) is counterclockwise the same direction all galaxies rotates and planets in our solar system orbits around the sun. Did God give us a timeless message? If you are not a Muslim reading this; Ka’aba is the first house of worship dedicated to God built by Prophet Abraham (a.s.) and his son Ishmael (a.s.). They originated the ritual of counterclockwise circumambulation by the command of the Almighty.


If you have told me 30 years ago when I had to drive 173 km and pay 8 riyals per minute to call my family in Manila that one day in the not so distant future; you my friend will carry in your pocket a small gadget that will let you call anyone anywhere on the planet and send a telegraphic (txt) message of 160 characters at a negligible price of one peso – I would have called you insane; absolutely insane. 


If you will tell me now that in the not so distant future; I will be able to talk to the same me with my cellular phone in another place in time – I will believe you.



No comments:

Post a Comment