http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, February 1, 2015

SIGNS OF THE TIME: Cardinal Tagle – Jesus is a prophet of God



It’s 1:00 am in KSA and I had half hour to waste before my time for bed. Its 6:00 am back home so I clicked on ANC (TFC.tv) wanting to see what is the latest on the news. It completely slipped my mind that it was Sunday. Cardinal Tagle was beginning the day with the first reading of the Bible and I being a Muslim and a Bible fan – I can’t get myself to shifting the channel.

I just had the shock of the day: the cardinal “not once” did he refer to Jesus as “our Lord Jesus Christ;” the usual litany of words that you hear from the priesthood but repeatedly refer to Jesus as the true prophet of God and only few times did he follow it up with “son of God.” I had a feeling that the cardinal cannot bring himself to calling Jesus “Lord and God” meaning the argument is now shifting from Jesus – “SON OF GOD AND GOD” to Jesus; “THE PROPHET OF GOD AND SON OF GOD.”

Sometimes ago; England’s bishops conference declared that Christians are no longer obliged to believe that Jesus is God. Huh! What happened…?

(If someone uploads it on you tube or if abs-cbn archives it on ANC; I will embed the video here) 

No comments:

Post a Comment