http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Thursday, May 15, 2014

MATRIX: You fulfill not create your destiny…


Last Friday; I was invited for lunch by someone whose 1 month old daughter I revived some 30 years ago. I always find reasons to decline his invitation since I returned to this town. The last time I accepted his invitation was 24 years ago fortunately; one of the old Betamax tapes I was able to convert recently to digital format was the one containing the video I took inside his house. He was very happy when I gave him the USB containing the few minutes of recording of him, his children and the town.

His daughter is the one whose story I wrote in my book. She was pronounced dead 3 times by the Egyptian doctor on night duty and 3 times from my apartment few blocks away; I came to the hospital and revived her. When he came to get the body of his dead daughter; I told him his daughter is alive not dead and will probably go home in 2 days and for that – he is endlessly grateful to this day.
She is now married with a son and a daughter.

In year 2000; I left Saudi Arabia for good. Because everything I tried failed; I was forced to return to Saudi Arabia. I have been looking for an answer ever since I returned in 2005. When I met the husband of the girl I revived 30 years ago and her 2 beautiful children – I found the answer.


I realized I am here not only to fulfill my own destiny; I am here to help fulfill the destiny of many others. We are a multitasking creatures living in a matrix interdependent upon each others to fulfill our destinies. It is being like a single knot, each and every one of us in the universal web of life. We only differ in our degree of involvement. The key to being at peace with oneself is the acceptance of our own fate and the fate of others especially of those that we love whether it is to our liking or not. I found it to be true that we don’t create our destinies; we just help each others to fulfill them. For instance: regardless of how we perceive Adolf Hitler; he is one man whose acts helped to fulfill the destinies of hundreds of millions of others – heroes and villains. In the matrix; he is only a tiny fleck in the bigger scheme of things. Comparatively; Hitler is no greater evil than Emperor Constantine who is likewise a mass murderer, who killed his wife by boiling her in water, murdered his own brother and two brother-in-laws but because he unified the church in the Council of Nicea and made Christianity the official religion of the Empire – the Church canonized him as a saint. Huh! Believe it or not; his acts likewise helped to fulfill the destinies of billions of the living and the dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment