http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Friday, December 20, 2013

Trekking Makati’s Famous Footbridges…

I think Makati’s commercial district taken as one is the world’s biggest mall no other mall comes close to being second. Along the years with massive facelifts and expansions not to mention the sprouting of soaring skyscrapers; multiple malls fused into one: SM Makati, Rustans, Landmark, Glorieta 1-5 and Greenbelt 1-5 creating a sprawling city of 13 malls that is unequalled in size and engineering design. What makes it even more fascinatingly especial is the unique design of each mall compared to each others; it’s like walking through different worlds. I love to walk the stretches of the inside of the mall just for the heck but today; I trekked along its outside perimeters and took these photos. I did not have my Sony Cybershot but I had my old Nokia N95 and the photos came out okay. 


Lunch (Biriani) at Glorieta











No comments:

Post a Comment