http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Sunday, June 16, 2013

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND: city, industrial complex and water dams on MARS…

I spent every spare moment I had in the last 6 days on Google Earth/MARS exploring the surface of Mars. When I discovered those scattered humanoid bones on a one hour NASA video that someone uploaded on You Tube; I realized that anyone can do it. I tried the NASA website but I can’t find their archive of photos and videos so I went to Google Earth and voila…!

What I found blew my mind. I saw some of these photos years ago but I thought of it as some kind of a joke. The boundaries of truth and the unreal have become so blurred; our first reaction is to be skeptic when we see something that appears to be too good to be true. If NASA colored these photos purposely to mislead; I curse them to no end but if the colors reflects the closest to its natural color to present the truth then may Allah bless them for these incredible feat. I wonder why they keep sending those robots to stupid craters knowing that they will find there nothing. Why not to Valleys and canons; natural collectors of whatever are there in the surrounding mountains that are oozing with defrosting water that we know is the natural source of life? Where there is water; you find human settlements on earth and without doubt; everywhere else in the universe.


The photos you are about to see are exactly the way I found it on Google Earth/Mars. NASA knew something exists in these places or they would not have put it on high definition camera. NASA chose to put only suspicious places on HD. I even resisted the temptation of adjusting the brightness. I put the photos on pizap.com only to write something but no photo edition happened. These photos will blow your mind…watch out for the upcoming You Tube video!




















No comments:

Post a Comment