http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I TRAVELED BACK IN TIME 22 YEARS AND TOOK THESE PHOTOS :-)


If I tell you that I traveled 22 years back in time and took these snapshots; you will think that I am nuts. Look at these photos and tell me that I am. These snapshot were taken on October 5, 2012. I assure you that none of these photos ever existed before October 5 neither as still photos, undeveloped films nor slides.
As technology evolves; our personalities adopts. We change with technology. 25 years ago; I remember pleasantly smiling while reading some futuristic science predictions.

One day; you will be able to put a satellite dish on your rooftops that will give you access to hundreds of television program. The prospect of surfing hundreds of channel was at the time a trip to fantasyland. Last night; I reset the list of my favorite satellite channels. I surfed through 955 channels of Nilesat :-)

One day; television screens will be flat and so thin you can hang it on the wall like a picture frame. The images it created in my mind brought giggles to my face. There was one however those technology prophets didn’t see that truly changed our lives. With flat television technology: laptops and mobile computer phones were born; innovations that truly transformed the way we live in the world.

Did you know that flat television was accidentally discovered by one not involved in the research project? Because of the accidental discovery; they did in 3 years what they projected to do in 15 years :-)




NLK





No comments:

Post a Comment