http://beyond666-acson005.blogspot.com/2012/02/prophetic-dreams-astral-journeys-in.html http://be

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Strange Lights and Spirit Guides


Strange Lights and Spirit Guides

The wonders of technology is that with few clicks; you can visually convey a message you could not have done without much time and effort in the past :-)



Lights has always been a feature of my dreams often times not one but two. I found out that lights are just one of the many that one’s own spirit guide can assume. My spirit guide often assumes someone very close wandering and astral traveling with me in my dreams and when I don’t see his presence; I always have that feeling of not being alone.

Something very strange happened not in my dream but while I was fully awake.

I was praying inside my room when during my prostration; I saw a bright light behind me as I buckled down to the floor just before my forehead and the tip of my nose touched the carpet. I thought; there must be a broken glass reflecting light seeping from the window that is few feet to my left. Although there is a thin bluish plastic curtain that markedly reduces the light from my closed glass window; there is no other explanation.

I checked afterwards but there was nothing in fact; my single sofa was barely a foot behind my back. There was neither a broken glass nor a piece of foil on the floor that can reflect a bright light exactly the same lights that I saw so many times in my dreams. The question is why…?

No comments:

Post a Comment